Search results

1. Andrew83

Whats too cold for an L1?

Thanks guys! Just wanted to ask... It's going to be in the low 30's
  2. Andrew83

Whats too cold for an L1?

Just looking for thoughts on this.... did some searching and really didn't find anything. What is too cold? Picked up a '14 L1 and it is still fresh with about 50 cuts on it :D
  3. Andrew83

When are the new Derby Girls supposed to arrive?

I called Friday morning to add a DB275 and ask the status of the DG275 and was told they were arriving next (this) week and my DB would ship out before the end of the day. Well I got the email later on in the day and it said the package is 4.6lbs so I am hoping they are BOTH on the way!!! :D:D:D
  4. Andrew83

Am I the only one...

You should put that on your to do list.....
  5. Andrew83

Combat Jason Kendrick supremacy vs Rick spike baker bat

Both are good. Especially with a few hundred hits. The GSR is softer and the Spike has a stiffer feel. With that said I agree with this:
  6. Andrew83

ASA Derby Boy vs ASA Wanted

Thanks for the write up.... I cant wait to get a chance to swing mine!
  7. Andrew83

Combat window stickers

I would be up for a 4"x6"ish Combat "C" for sure!
  8. Andrew83

Derby Girls 275 vs Derby Boys 275

I like the sound of this!
  9. Andrew83

DB girls

Hopefully it will show up before March!!!!!!!!!
  10. Andrew83

AVR info

^^^THIS^^^ Most people give up on these bats too early because of how much of a turd they are in the beginning. Once they get to 6-700 hits, they are a completely different bat with a massive sweet spot. I love the swing feel of these bats
  11. Andrew83

largest sweet spot... yes.

OGGS Plague Combatant A well broken in AVR
  12. Andrew83

275 bats inferior to ASA only or utrip only bats?

The Texas ASA site is advertising ANY utrip stamp bat (new or old) allowed in play. But it will all come down to what the individual L.D.'s approve for Rec play. This looks like its mainly gonna be for ASA tournaments... http://txasasoftball.com/ But I wasn't getting at that utrip bats are...
  13. Andrew83

275 bats inferior to ASA only or utrip only bats?

They for sure wont be as hot as the ASA's. Since ASA standards now make ASA sticks hotter than utrip, that means that utrip bat standards would pass under the new ASA standard. I am anticipating the 275's being very similar to the utrip version with an ASA stamp :D That way there would be ONE...
  14. Andrew83

COMbat derby life advisory staff

can we get an update bump!!! :D
  15. Andrew83

Has anyone swung the 275's yet?

Trying to decide between the DB275 and the Wanted275 and looking for some feedback/info on the 2. Has anyone actually swung/tested both or either one of them? Between the 2 I am looking for: -which one swings lighter? -which one has a softer/stiffer feel? -which one will be more durable in...
  16. Andrew83

Just your opinion

OGGS!!!! :eek: Plague and Combatant too :D
  17. Andrew83

COMbat derby life advisory staff

Andrew King - Mansfield, TX
  18. Andrew83

M2 Action Shots

Heck, send me just a few things and Ill definitely get you some nice shots!
  19. Andrew83

Facebook chat cliff notes

Here are my thoughts.... Since the new ASA only will be hotter than the utrip bats now and they are saying to go with the ASA version if you use the 44/375, that just makes me want to believe that the ASA version will be the hottest AND most durable version out of the 3. Meaning its gonna...
  20. Andrew83

Facebook chat cliff notes

So ASA only are going to be hotter than utrip bats now? :eek::eek::eek: So then basically if you dont play utrip getting the 275 line is pointless because the ASA only should kill any ball then right? And what about the Derby Girl.... will there be an ASA only model in that or just going to...