COMbat derby life advisory staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark16

Addicted to Softballfans
I am in central Michigan area. Guy named Nate Morley (not sure if he is a member) is on the west side of Michigan

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Why are there not more people in on this? Some states have only one rep, while there are a lot of states that have zero...:confused:

Gadawgs29

Banned User
yea alot of people on other boards never heard of sbf. also lot of people , least in south, dont swing anything but worth or miken

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
is there any way I can get a current list to make sure everyone on the facebook page is in the Advisory Club?

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
yea alot of people on other boards never heard of sbf. also lot of people , least in south, dont swing anything but worth or miken

Thi is the truth. Here you might have have 10 to 15 people who swing Miken. I know 2 guys that are Miken fans. The rest swing Worth. I did see a couple of Eastons and Mizunos (especially the blackouts) this past year. 4 Combats in which 2 of them used to be mine.

is there any way I can get a current list to make sure everyone on the facebook page is in the Advisory Club?

I feel so left out :(

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know when the Derby girls are going out. My coed league starts next Friday and def want to have the girls try her out

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
I wish I got emails letting me know when bats are showing up......

For the first two shipments I have just received a paper invoice in the mail and te boxes showed up a day or two later.

Just got tracking info emailed to me for my DB 275 and it shows up on 1/8. Happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.