Search results

1. SmokinRopes

Thoughts on trade

Id give up VMart, Kemp, Peralta and Gee for Tulo and Hahn. I already have Trout, B Hamilton, CarGo and Springer so OF is good. Peralta isnt doing bad at SS now but not worth keeping. I know Tulo is injury prone, but VMart isnt going to keep this up, I dont think Kemp is done yet and the others...
  2. SmokinRopes

LTB Miken Psycho (2013 stamp)

Utrip model, 27 oz or less. Low hit count or mint preferred, returnable is not a concern. Around 100 bucks depending on condition. Thanks
  3. SmokinRopes

For Trade Z3K Utrip BAL 26 oz

Looking to trade ONLY for same model in 27 oz, similar condition. Has receipt with return, looking to get the same back.
  4. SmokinRopes

Price Check: Reaper REAP2 28 oz.

This bat is a tank, it has a good rattle too it. No more ASA around here so no need for it. By far the best ASA bat I have ever owned!!
  5. SmokinRopes

Nokona Lineage?

Anyone recognize this particular model? it says AMG1150, but this one doesnt have the normal Buffalo/Indian face on the palm, instead it says "Lineage". I cannot find anything on the internet regarding it, anyone know?
  6. SmokinRopes

Nike Air Griffey Max shoes

Anyone have any experience w these shoes on a typical playing field? Ive had Mizuno and have nothing bad to say about them, I just wanna try something new that looks nice and can grip well enough to keep me on my feet. Boombahs look nice but I hear that durability is sometimes an issue, but of...
  7. SmokinRopes

GTG Fossm26

Mike is VGTG! Great communication, and item was shipped ASAP!!
  8. SmokinRopes

GTG freeagent2 is GTG!!

Item was in condition as described and shipping was fast!
  9. SmokinRopes

For Trade '11 Resmondo Mutant 27oz. (Used)

Im looking to get ONLY a '09 or '10 Rez Mutant, 27oz as well in good condition. This bat is in good condition, less than 400 hits on it with a Worth rattle. It is returnable, with receipt. The original grip has been replaced with bat tape. I will load pics this afternoon.
  10. SmokinRopes

GTG cwroth is GTG!

I bought a NIW '11 Worth Rezzy Mutt for the best price on here and it was delivered halfway across the country lightning fast. Great communication and followup, do not hesitate to deal with Craig! :D
  11. SmokinRopes

GTG TC Shrek 22 is VERY GTG!!!

I paid him for a bat on Paypal on Sunday, he delivered it insured on Monday morning and I received it on Wednesday. Everything was as shown and included everything that was agreed upon. He communicated very well and provided tracking numbers and all. Dont hesitate to deal with this GTG bro :)
  12. SmokinRopes

27 oz Miken Super Freak or 09 Resmondo Titan

I would like one fairly new, looking to spend around 150 - 180 depending on the condition. Thanks
  13. SmokinRopes

Combat PM Virus 29oz EL

Id like to get one of these in really good condition, tax money ready to be spent.
  14. SmokinRopes

GTG WesMelt is GTG!!

Good guy, good dealer!
  15. SmokinRopes

Ronn050 is GTG!

Great communication and fast shipping! :D
  16. SmokinRopes

MarlSrSoftball is GTG!

He gave me a great deal on some Evil BP Balls, and they were shipped almost immediately and recieved sooner than expected. Nothing bad to say about him, great guy to deal with. :D