Search results

1. H

How's it going? Have you had a chance to swing your AXE live? I just got the Maple version and...

How's it going? Have you had a chance to swing your AXE live? I just got the Maple version and my 13yr old said it was the best wood bat he has ever swung. The handle is comfortable but I noticed some finishing issues. I have yet to the the USSSA Slow Pitch bat. Thanks, Jim Clarke Hotbatz.com
  2. H

BADEN AXE Deal and Review

Today is the last chance to take advantage of the Baden AXE SBF Special. For those of you that asked, here is the review: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=756542 The Deal Baden feels that they have the real deal. From everything that I have seen and heard they may be...
  3. H

Baden AXE "Take a Hack" SBF Deal!

Price I posted the Retail price which is a price and I am not asking anyone to bid or make an offer. I am just trying to give the guys here a better deal than I can actually post on the web. MAP issues. SBF members have been good to me and I am just trying to give back. If I sell all 10 bats...
  4. H

Whoa fellas. They are $289 on the site. Just as I stated, you have to PM me for the price. I have 10 bats alotted for SBF members to try and get a few bats into the forum that helped me with the Incinerators. I am acting outside of Baden and I can't advertise the price. PM me.
  5. H

Baden Axe "Take a Hack Deal" I have a deal exclusively for SoftballFans.com members: I have 10 Baden AXE USSSA bats to sell at a substantially reduced price. They carry the mfg. warranty and are only available through me. You must contact me by personal message or e-mail([email protected])...
  6. H

Did you ever swing you new AXE?

Did you ever swing you new AXE?