Baden AXE "Take a Hack" SBF Deal!

HotBatz

Part Time Player
Baden Axe "Take a Hack Deal"
I have a deal exclusively for SoftballFans.com members:

I have 10 Baden AXE USSSA bats to sell at a substantially reduced price. They carry the mfg. warranty and are only available through me. You must contact me by personal message or e-mail([email protected]). This is a great opportunity to swing a Hot Bat and save some cash. Baden is holding firm on their pricing because they have a very strong product. This is your chance to experience the AXE. "Murder the ball with an AXE"! I just made that up, what do you think:)

Retail is $329

HotBatz

Part Time Player
Whoa fellas. They are $289 on the site. Just as I stated, you have to PM me for the price. I have 10 bats alotted for SBF members to try and get a few bats into the forum that helped me with the Incinerators. I am acting outside of Baden and I can't advertise the price. PM me.

sampson

Whoa fellas. They are $289 on the site. Just as I stated, you have to PM me for the price. I have 10 bats alotted for SBF members to try and get a few bats into the forum that helped me with the Incinerators. I am acting outside of Baden and I can't advertise the price. PM me.

oh ok...i see

Long Bomber

Addicted to Softballfans

i hear what your saying , but everyone still has to post prices..

HotBatz

Part Time Player
Price

I posted the Retail price which is a price and I am not asking anyone to bid or make an offer. I am just trying to give the guys here a better deal than I can actually post on the web. MAP issues. SBF members have been good to me and I am just trying to give back. If I sell all 10 bats after 30 posts and answering 80+ messages, I make a grand total of $20. That is just to make a point to Baden. They need to get some demos out there and some introductory deals to entice peolple to try their new AXE.

Hawk_

Banned User
I posted the Retail price which is a price and I am not asking anyone to bid or make an offer. I am just trying to give the guys here a better deal than I can actually post on the web. MAP issues. SBF members have been good to me and I am just trying to give back. If I sell all 10 bats after 30 posts and answering 80+ messages, I make a grand total of $20. That is just to make a point to Baden. They need to get some demos out there and some introductory deals to entice peolple to try their new AXE.

Change you account name....then post the price. There yourcompany didn't break MAP price.

stockymex18

Addicted to Softballfans
Baden Axe "Take a Hack Deal"
I have a deal exclusively for SoftballFans.com members:

I have 10 Baden AXE USSSA bats to sell at a substantially reduced price. They carry the mfg. warranty and are only available through me. You must contact me by personal message or e-mail([email protected]). This is a great opportunity to swing a Hot Bat and save some cash. Baden is holding firm on their pricing because they have a very strong product. This is your chance to experience the AXE. "Murder the ball with an AXE"! I just made that up, what do you think:)

Retail is $329

PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hevyd258

Addicted to Softballfans
wow....since there is absolutly nothing out on these that makes any sense...and the handle looks pretty messed up and faddy...i think i'll wait and see what the masses have to say before i throw cash into a black "revolutionary new design" hole