Search results

1. H

For Sale 31/21 scn4b

Has wobble, unknown hits, $150 2 day priority shipping included
  2. H

Looking for a 32/22

Any dd's getting rid of 32/22? Will trade a 31/21 FS1 used in 2 tournaments and maybe 150 front toss from batting coach. Check my sig. will listen to other trade offers.
  3. H

#'s

Anyone selling number stickers? Dd's team needs them for helmets and bats.
  4. H

Ssr4b 31/22

Any reviews on this bat? How are they different from early models?
  5. H

GTG RiddleSoftball2

He is gtg, gave a 10% pp discount because he thought he shipped late. It wasn't necessary, but a very kind gesture.
  6. H

LTB scn4b 31/21, 30/20 or phenix

Any of your dd's outgrew their bats, let me know, much appreciated.
  7. H

Wood Bat

Helping a buddy's team wood bat only league. They have only -2 and -3 drop bats. Any one know where to get 34/27 or 34/28 wood bats?
  8. H

Ltb 30/20

Any 1b's out there? Any bats your dd outgrown? shoot me a pm.
  9. H

fp bats

Whats the deal with new stealths, synergys, and mv3s going from anywhere between 229 -299 and last years from low as 179 -199? Are pre-08 bats better than post-08 like mens slowpitch? She has a rain lite and combat vp, just wondering if all the hype is true for newer fp bats.
  10. H

fp bats 10u

My dd's tourny team is playing in some utrip tournys for the 2011 season. Most of the time they play pony and asa. Is there a big difference with fastpitch asa and utrip bats as with slowpitch? Shes been using the rain lite and combat virus. Her teamates have halos, mv3s, synges, frenzys...
  11. H

Last one?

Ok boys its getting cold anyone know of any tournies to get into? Dupe? Hacker? Ilyk2win? Batta? JGorms? anyone? If not, lets get together to meet for some bp or scrimmage, and finish the day off with a **** load of beer and wings. Hey Now......
  12. H

GTG gtg

morat1959 is gtg
  13. H

miken fp bats

Is the miken rain light a repainted halo light? Saw descriptions of bats, they look similar just different wording. Is the mv-3 light that much better that its worth 100 dollars more than other 2?
  14. H

GTG Devil Dog

Thanks Devil, excellent shape, thanks for the glove.
  15. H

FP bats

For DD, 30/20, 31/20, synergy 1b,24b, rocket tech 04/05 years. combat virus or lisa fer. pm for what you have
  16. H

GTG Hebrew Hacker

Da Man, honest man and a wealth of knowledge.
  17. H

GTG Doce

Doce is vgtg. Fast shipping and great customer service. Spent time on the phone with him talking shop, Good luck Elite.
  18. H

LTB fury or crush2

Anybody have any, give me a pm with pics.
  19. H

corndogg is gtg

great deal with the numbers, fast response to the pms, thanks cd
  20. H

gtg

bigwignj is gtg, great seal job on the box plus the kids love the bubble wrap :D, notororious sports is also gtg, I am not sure if I gave her positve feedback but I am now.