Wood Bat

hey now

Addicted to Softballfans
Helping a buddy's team wood bat only league. They have only -2 and -3 drop bats. Any one know where to get 34/27 or 34/28 wood bats?

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Most wooden bats will be 29 oz or heavier from what I've seen. I've been tossing around the idea of getting one just for ****s and giggles.

grovermn5

here....http://www.dingerbats.net/

they can custom make you a bat t your specs, just email or call them. i have inquired about it with them before so they can do it. you can only go so light on a wood bat but i think they can get you a 27ozer?......good prices too!

PS....i have a wood bat for sale if u need one...its a 30 tho

DBO20

Addicted to Softballfans
Helping a buddy's team wood bat only league. They have only -2 and -3 drop bats. Any one know where to get 34/27 or 34/28 wood bats?

I have a 34/27. The Worth Toxic wood bat is the best way to go. Very nice wood bat! Google shop it. It will be around $60.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
here....http://www.dingerbats.net/

they can custom make you a bat t your specs, just email or call them. i have inquired about it with them before so they can do it. you can only go so light on a wood bat but i think they can get you a 27ozer?......good prices too!

PS....i have a wood bat for sale if u need one...its a 30 tho

I think those are all baseball bats, judging by the barrel size.

BRB

Addicted to Softballfans
You know where: 220799091453
St. Louis Web Gems has them from 26 to 32.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
My BROS THUNDER and Worth Toxic are both softball bats though. Both at $60 and very good wood bats.

Ya, I was talking specifically about the dingerbats site. I know that Diaz Gloves recently started doing "custom" wood bats, trying to find out which models are softball and which are baseball.

spos21ram

The Legend
just bats . com has a ton of slowpitch wood. If that's not the right adress just google "Mens slowpitch softball wood bats" and it's the first one.