Search results

1. twestman

For Sale SCN17BH - 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. ~150 BP Swings only. New Utrip stamped model. Just passed compression. Bat still needs some breaking in. Missing weight sticker, but is most definitely a 26oz End Load. No grip, just a thin layer of hockey tape. Will remove tape if desired. Bat is in great condition...
  2. twestman

For Sale 2015 Juggy - 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. ~150 game swings only. Not a BP bat. Just passed compression with flying colors. From swing 25 this bat has been on fire. Wish I didn't have to sell but won't be playing anytime in the near future due to upcoming shoulder surgery. No grip, just a thin layer of hockey...
  3. twestman

For Sale J3A, Fu Dawg, U-trip Z2k EL, SCN15bh

Got a few up for sale. All prices are OBO but don't ding me with low balls please. FOR SALE ONLY. No trades, thanks. ;) 1. Demarini Fu Dawg: 28oz, ~50 swings, Receipt dated 5/7/13 - SOLD 2. Demarini J3A: 27oz, ~400 swings, Receipt dated 4/18/2013 - SOLD (Vertical crack, but has NOT...
  4. twestman

Price Check 27oz U-trip EL Z2k

Game only stick. Original owner, bad QC# 36 W/ Receipt dated 11/1/12. Has ~1,700 swings. Still going strong with very little webbing. Has a solid paint chip that happened at about 800 swings. Thanks!
  5. twestman

Price Check 27oz J3A

Vertical crack, 400 swings, comes with receipt dated from 4/18/13. Crack has NOT peeled at all. Was thinking around $190 shipped :confused:
  6. twestman

For Sale Minty Fu Dawg w/ rec

28oz, ~50 game cuts, Returnable w/ receipt dated May 3rd, 2013. Does not have OG grip. SOLD No trades and no lowballs please.
  7. twestman

Price Check 28oz Fu Dawg

Roughly 25 hits, receipt dated from beginning of May. Thanks
  8. twestman

Bat Doctoring sites.... LMAO

Just searched some bat specs on Google and a few "popular" bat doctoring sites came up. Do they seriously have new stamp bats up for sale that they're cutting? God these buyers are absolutely retarded if they think for one second that cutting a J3A, Flipper, Z2K, DB ASA, or even any new U-trip...
  9. twestman

BP Videos on YouTube... LOL

Just watching this dudes YouTube BP vids... I know I've seen him and JPG in the same vids and I'm sure he's a member on here. Wanted to share the hilarity of the comments... Anyone that has any sort of clue will laugh at 90% of them. Haha They're delusional. Dude can rake. (for the...
  10. twestman

5 reasons why you should buy a J3A

So I rarely even leave a review of anything, but feel compelled to spread the word about this bat! Last Demarini I swung was a Cartel and I loved it... This bat is easily just as good as my Cartel was. If not better. 1. First off, Demarini CS is awesome. So no matter what the negative reviews...
  11. twestman

For Trade SCN18BH – 27oz

Roughly ~1000 swings. NR, but in good condition with no webbing. Pretty opened up and kills the ball. Plenty of life left. Only balls ever used were 44/375 or Classic Plus'. Looking for 2011 Ressy Titan primarily, but open to most offers. Show me what you have. 26/27/28 Bal or EL Will post...
  12. twestman

LTB Demarini J3A

Looking for a 26oz/27oz J3A Gotta have papers or I'm not really interested. Thanks Zip is 85234
  13. twestman

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCN3 Flex FS/FT

~800 swings. Previous owners wife used it for her softball league. I've put maybe 100 swings on it in the last 10 months. Zero webbing. Just some end-cap wear and minor nicks/scratches. Stamps are 90% visible and have a few layers of nail polish. Grip is a single layer of tape. Sold locally...
  14. twestman

Phoenix Tues/Wed league

Looking for Tuesday/Wednesday night league somewhere east of the 51. Play anywhere in the outfield, but mostly 1B and an occasional 3B. RH, hit anywhere for power/placement. Want to play B/C ASA or AA/AAA at BLD. Any modified ASA/U-trip leagues are also fine. Easiest way to contact me is...
  15. twestman

Phoenix Tues/Wed league

Looking for Tuesday/Wednesday night league somewhere east of the 51. Play anywhere in the outfield, but mostly 1B and an occasional 3B. RH, hit anywhere for power/placement. Want to play B/C ASA or AA/AAA at BLD. Any modified ASA/U-trip leagues are also fine. Easiest way to contact me is...
  16. twestman

Z2K quick thoughts...

Z2K quick thoughts (and review) 27oz EL U-Trip. Unwrapped it this morning and hit it in BP... 67* and sunny. Put a few hundred cuts on it between myself and a buddy. All I really have to say is, WOW. Just nuts. My buddy is a consistent line drive hitter and he was SMOKING the ball and had some...
  17. twestman

LTB Worth SBTR542 '11 Ressy

NIW, NOW, Used, NR, No Rec, etc. Don't care. PM me with what you have, and an offer. Lots to trade. Thanks! -T
  18. twestman

For Sale/Trade Original Ipad 32GB Wi-Fi

Minty! Barely ever used... Probably a max of 25 times since its purchase Christmas two years ago. Always had a screen protector since I took it out of it's box, as well as an Otterbox Defender case. Comes with everything needed (minus box)! $215 shipped Also interested in U-trip bat...
  19. twestman

For Sale/Trade A2000 ot6 f/s

Hey guys, got one of my A2000's for sale... Don't really need it since I am always playing infield nowadays. It's an OT6 SS model, 12.75" all black w/ grey laces. Barely even broken in. $125 shipped OBO Open to trades.
  20. twestman

LTB Demarini Cartel / VX2

Looking for a 26-27oz but might entertain the possibility of a 28. NIW/NOW/used doesn't matter much... But price should reflect condition. Lemme know what you have! Thanks!