Search results

1. R

Davis Relacing is GTG

If you need any glove re-laced...dont hesitate. He redid an old Nokona CM22 catchers mitt (with the metal grommets). And most recently these 2 AMG 1275 for my son going to college. Turn around less than a week. He will see another AMG soon.
  2. R

For Sale 27oz Demarini One MLC

Money Sent
  3. R

For Sale 27oz Demarini One MLC

PM sent .
  4. R

For Sale Miken EPB1275B $80 shipped

Bump before I take it to the bay.
  5. R

For Sale Nokona AMG600BF12.5

Still got it bump...gonna take it to the bay soon.
  6. R

Thx RabEd appreciate the help.
  7. R

AMG600BF12.5 for sale

8. R

AMG600BF12.5 for sale

$140 shipped Nokona Buffalo AMG600BF. All lace lengths are still factory. Glove has never seen dirt. Played catch with it maybe 3 times in the back yard.
  9. R

For Sale Youth Akadema Prodigy ATM92 11.5" $30

--SOLD--My son used this maybe 3 practices and a couple of games a few years ago. In the pic you can see some of the Akadema vinyl cracking above the hand stall. Other than that nothing else wrong with glove. $30 shipped...
  10. R

$140 shipped Nokona Buffalo AMG600BF. All lace lengths are still factory. Glove has never seen dirt. Played catch with it maybe 3 times in the back yard. http://s30.photobucket.com/user/rtw6660/media/amg2_zpsaf4e222c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2...
  11. R

For Sale Miken EPB1275B $80 shipped

SOLD**** Miken EPB1275B $80 shipped Supposedly made by Rawlings with horween palm and kangaroo shell. Still has the UPC tags on it. I got this last year and cut the Miken tag off, and put it in the softball bag. Never seen dirt and only 15 or 20 balls into it...
  12. R

LTB Need Akadema ARA93

I need a Akadema Rookie Series ARA93 11" blue/gray. Any reps or anyone else have one?
  13. R

Help with sons school logo

This is what my son's school is using now. Feel free to come up with anything... SC Bears School colors are royal, black and white. Any help would be appreciated.
  14. R

USSSA rule

He caught it and dropped it on purpose. He does this 1-2 times a game. Hits the web like a normal catch and clearly just lets it drop to the ground and picks it right back up.
  15. R

USSSA rule

Where in the rule book do I find the following: runners on first and second, no outs. Batter hits line drive to short stop, who then drops it on purpose and tags runner standing on second and throws to first, who tags the runner and the bag for 3 outs. Umpires are clueless and we argued...
  16. R

For Sale Combat Youth B3 30/20

Anyone? Price lowered again. I don't want to put it on baye
  17. R

For Sale Nokona AMG600BF

lowered again
  18. R

For Sale Combat Youth B3 30/20

Just knocked off $15.