Search results

1. Yolked

GTG Otoe24 GTG Bro

Bought a 34/26 1st batch phenix. condition as described and sold it for a great price. shipped quick in usps triangle box with tracking. good to go seller!!! oh yeah and good communications as well.
  2. Yolked

For Sale 7 nike turf / trail sneakers sz 11/10.5

cleaning out sneaker collection. here are some great 100% authentic nike sneakers in great shape. the ones with og box will be double boxed and all items shipped will provide a confirmation number. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. email for faster response with sbf moniker and type of shoes you...
  3. Yolked

GTG Shawn23 is VGTG

i traded a bat with him and a true man of his word. he sent the bat exactly when he said he would. very good communications via pm, text, and emails. a very GTG board bro with out a doubt!!! would trade or deal with him at any time!!! thanks shawn.
  4. Yolked

GTG Exparrot Is GTG

Bought a bat for the price i wanted and shipped super quick. Very good communication skills. This board bro is very good to go!!!
  5. Yolked

GTG Ronn050 Is Way Good To Go!!!

Bought a bat from him pp sent as a gift for a great price. realized we were local and picked up locally. didn't even ask and still offered to give back the shipping cost. don't hesitate to deal with good Ronn050.
  6. Yolked

GTG Slot1 is GTG

Sold him a pair of Nike Trails and he paid when he said he would. This bro is good to go.
  7. Yolked

For Sale Nike Trail sz11 North Face Trail sz10.5

up for grabs are some very nice pair of trails shoes. prices include ship and conf#. sent as gift or not. email for faster response. [email protected] 1. SOLD!!! $65 Nike Terra Albis VNDS sz 11 (fits more like a 10.5 lil narrow) worn once!!! comes with og box. 2. $35 The North Face...
  8. Yolked

GTG Shortstop5 is GTG

good communications via pms and emails. sent the item when he said he would. got hear on the quick!!! and the item was as described!!! this bro is good to deal with.
  9. Yolked

For Sale Shooting Glasses and Other Stuff

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIP PLUS CONF# PM OR FOR FASTER RESPONSE EMAIL [email protected] SMITH & WESSON SHOOTING EYE WEAR CLEAR $10 used but in good condition. the lens does have some scratches. adjustable ear piece. CODE 4 CLEAR EYE WEAR $10 used in good condition. the lens have some...
  10. Yolked

GTG SHORTSTOP5 is GTG

bought a nike batting glove from me. good communication and quick payment. good to deal with this board bro.
  11. Yolked

For Sale Batting gloves nike / franklin / plus other stuff

PM OR FOR FASTER COMMUNICATIONS EMAIL ME @ [email protected] ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. NIKE GLOVES ARE SOLD!!! FRANKLIN BATTING GLOVE SZ LARGE $12 / used once for bp long time ago. lil dusty from sitting in my bag. NWOT NEOPRENE LEATHER TACTICAL GLOVE SZ LARGE $15 / lil dusty from...
  12. Yolked

Lts tps fp203 gen 1 x 34/22

Looking to sell my tps fp203 gen 1 X 34/22 lisa fernandez / acalyte alloy sting stop system. in good shape with no dings / cracks / dents / waves!!! $35 deliv w/ conf.
  13. Yolked

LTB Demarini 2003 f2 34/26

looking for a 2003 dmar f2 34/26. in good to excellent condition. got to last me a while. team bat for my coed team. thanks
  14. Yolked

GTG JUAN VASQUEZ is GTG

bought a bat from him and he delivered it right away. very good communications through pm and emails. good to go bro!!!
  15. Yolked

GTG YZS4TONY1 is GTG

Sold some apparel from the garage sale section. met up locally...showed up on time cash in hand. good communications through pm and text.
  16. Yolked

Death of my first love

Met my baby several months bat on SBF. I got to say she got hotter and hotter the more we played. In love with the whole Evo Line. My baby had a tramp stamp (No Return). I got with approx. 400 cuts blew up around 900 to 1000. This bat is no joke.
  17. Yolked

GTG Bojangles is GTG

bought a bat from him. good communications and sent it on the quick. good to go all the way.
  18. Yolked

GTG Bobbystix is GTG

Good communication fast shipment so Bobbystix is good to deal with.
  19. Yolked

For Sale Nike apparel / gear / ect...

Up for grabs are some NWT / NWO / Preowned stuff that thas been sitting around the house. All are good condition. I hope to find them a new home. All prices include ship + conf# (as Gift) or Add 3% (lower 48 states + Hawaii) : ) Please send paypal to [email protected] questions??? email...
  20. Yolked

GTG Yolked GTG List!!!

01. Kklene 02. 1978 03. Vmi97 04. Jduley 05. Minimatt27 06. Sh444 07. Thedirtydewcrew 08. Kirby 09. Bobbystix 10. Bojangles 11. Yzs4tony1 12. Juan Vasquez 13. Shortstop5 14. Slot1 15. Ronn050 16. Exparrot