Search results

1. N

For Trade 26oz synergy2 returned for trade

i have a 26oz synergy2. i bought it from a guy on here. it was a warranty return bat with 0 swings on it. i put about 900 bp swings on it, starting to open up great. i have been hitting so much better swinging a 30oz bat. looking to trade my 26oz for a 30oz bat....asa or utrip. kinda leaning...
  2. N

For Sale CA....Soda Machine

$300 OBO...............works and gets cold, there might be some kind of short or code because once and a while you have to press the coin release down then the button i believe. one button might not be working email me at [email protected]
  3. N

something under $100...

looking for a bat under $100...anything?
  4. N

FS...Akadema Size 9 Turfs

These are new. i got these from one of the guys here on the forum but they feel just half a size too big. he hasn't responded to my emails. i was wanting to see if he had a size 8.5. just looking to get my money back. $20 plus shipping. they are black. pm me or email me at...
  5. N

LTB (wanted) pants size 32 or 34

im looking for some pants. i prefer black or grey. open to other colors...thanks pm me please
  6. N

hobbs34 great seller

this guy was on top of his game. i bought a backpack bag from him and he took time to make sure i got it. thank you
  7. N

i bought a synergy2 from SESC1001

great seller. fast shipping. nothing bad about this guy. thanks bro
  8. N

wanted: early model synergy 26oz or 27oz

im looking for an early model synergy. hit me up [email protected] or pm me. email ill respond faster. i have cash in hand, thanks joe