Search results

1. FineNumber9

no, I'm not in the east bay area...I'm actually up in Sacramento

no, I'm not in the east bay area...I'm actually up in Sacramento
  2. FineNumber9

How about a double?

How about a double?
  3. FineNumber9

only if you promise to try some on too...

only if you promise to try some on too...
  4. FineNumber9

we can shop for boy shorts anytime. you haven't seen me play first, so how am i a distraction...

we can shop for boy shorts anytime. you haven't seen me play first, so how am i a distraction to you?
  5. FineNumber9

hey!! where ya playin at this weekend?

hey!! where ya playin at this weekend?
  6. FineNumber9

lol well thank you. What do you mean I look coached?

lol well thank you. What do you mean I look coached?
  7. FineNumber9

lol I don't know where that is. I'm in northern cali... how did I get so many friends? Because...

lol I don't know where that is. I'm in northern cali... how did I get so many friends? Because I am awesome my dear.
  8. FineNumber9

I actually play second base...I do roll my sleeves up, but I don't tie them with tassles.

I actually play second base...I do roll my sleeves up, but I don't tie them with tassles.
  9. FineNumber9

do you play here in sacramento?

do you play here in sacramento?
  10. FineNumber9

Attention First-Baseman

beautiful glove!
  11. FineNumber9

Attention First-Baseman

perfect. can't wait to see the pics :)
  12. FineNumber9

Attention First-Baseman

Let me know when you get some pics...i could always use another mit.
  13. FineNumber9

i had a brand new 08 extended that i put 30 hits on and it cracked...my replacement was my flex...

i had a brand new 08 extended that i put 30 hits on and it cracked...my replacement was my flex and i love it!! I love playing USSSA...on of my tournie teams played last sunday in auburn and we played 8 games in a row...nonstop...then monday night i had ASA double header league and MAN did that...
  14. FineNumber9

nice!! ASA I swing my Synergy Flex, 26 oz, and USSSA i have my 27.5 oz Jeff Hall Worth Titan...

nice!! ASA I swing my Synergy Flex, 26 oz, and USSSA i have my 27.5 oz Jeff Hall Worth Titan, which i use most, and i have my 27 oz Brett Helmer Synergy plus...i'm a bigger fan of the Titan for UTrip...i get my best hits with that one
  15. FineNumber9

yeah. forget the cheater bats. i only swing my bats because i know that nothing is done to...

yeah. forget the cheater bats. i only swing my bats because i know that nothing is done to them...i think its pretty low, especially in co-ed, to swing cheater bats...but i guess if that makes them feel like a better ball player...then go for it...i love the supplied bat tournies because then...
  16. FineNumber9

i've had shortstops get made at me because i blew it right past them so they decide to go oppo...

i've had shortstops get made at me because i blew it right past them so they decide to go oppo to try and blow me up. i have taken my share of bad hops, thats for sure. i give props to those that play short and third because i don't think i could ever play it
  17. FineNumber9

yessir i do. i play first base...even when i have played mens. i get crap because i'm no taller...

yessir i do. i play first base...even when i have played mens. i get crap because i'm no taller than 5'3"...but i tell you what, i have snapped off some of the biggest guys that have tried to hit it at me...i wear a mouthguard when i play...have to be safe. on one of my double header leagues i...
  18. FineNumber9

you're welcome :) i play co-ed, have been asked to play womens and i've played a few mens...

you're welcome :) i play co-ed, have been asked to play womens and i've played a few mens tournaments...not many though. what position do you play?
  19. FineNumber9

thank you! good luck to you too!! do you play mens or co-ed? i'm playing in tracy on the 8th i think

thank you! good luck to you too!! do you play mens or co-ed? i'm playing in tracy on the 8th i think