Search results

1. RickRagan

LTB Glove work needed

Thanks!!
  2. RickRagan

Need glove work done

Anybody got any recommendations on someone I can send my old glove to to have it restored? Not just restrung, but has some torn leather, needs conditioning, etc. thanks in advance!
  3. RickRagan

LTB Glove work needed

Anybody got any recommendations on someone I can send my old glove to to have it restored? Not just restrung, but has some torn leather, needs conditioning, etc. thanks in advance!
  4. RickRagan

LTB Glove restoration

5. RickRagan

LTB Worth Legit or Miken Gold pitching mask

Seen worth on Amazon for about $90 new. Just checking to see if there are better deals before the season starts. Thanks!
  6. RickRagan

LTB Boombah catchers superpack

Is there a rep out there or someone with a promo code? Currently it’s $69.99 on their site. Thanks!
  7. RickRagan

LTB Boombah venom questions

i have some of these pants but are so old I can’t tell what size they are. I’m looking to pickup a couple pair but not sure what to get. Does anyone know if these run true to size or? I wear a 36 waist in jeans - didn’t know if I needed to look for a 36 or 38 in these? Thanks!
  8. RickRagan

any people want in a last minute league?

Are you guys full?
  9. RickRagan

For Sale/Trade God of War origins collection - ps3

Good 2 game set here....bump
  10. RickRagan

Bump........................
  11. RickRagan

Wednesday night bump.....
  12. RickRagan

Bump it back up....
  13. RickRagan

I bought GOW saga that came with a voucher to download GOW origins collection (chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta). I already had this disk so I really don't need the voucher. The code is good until 3/31/13. Would like to trade for other ps3 games. Thanks
  14. RickRagan

GTG Jclinard

shipped very fast and product was just like description....thanks bro!
  15. RickRagan

GTG Steeler25 is GTG

shipped fast....great to deal with...thanks!
  16. RickRagan

GTG bigdog69 is gtg!

great guy to deal with...dont hesitate!
  17. RickRagan

For Sale/Trade PS3 UFC Undisputed 2010 for trade

pm sent..........................
  18. RickRagan

For Sale/Trade PS3 UFC Undisputed 2010 for trade

This game came with my system i got this week. Came NIW, opened it, played it once; not really my game. Would like to trade for the new madden, red dead redemption, or work somethin out for Uncharted. Thanks
  19. RickRagan

SCN16 BH and SCN12BH for trade....

bump...........
  20. RickRagan

GTG A-Dub33 is good 2 go!!!!

just finished a trade....this guy ships fast and bat was just like he described....A++++++++++++++++++++