2. B

just got home!!

just got home!!
  3. B

For Trade 26oz scn3 & bj fulk 27oz

morning bump
  4. B

For Trade 26oz scn3 & bj fulk 27oz

Both have about 400 cuts on them. Slight webbing and end cap wear on both. have reciept on fulk. Still have original grips. Looking for combats only! Dan Smith team plague 27oz fl, Derby boy 27oz and The Wood 27oz fl. Let me know what you got!! Thx
  5. B

For Trade (2) Utrip RD28 1.2s

Hit me up interested in selling?? Thx bart
  6. B

Soleragg not gtg!!!!!!!!!

GREAT PICS!! you are the man! Are you sure its shaved??? Maybe the bat sat in a hot garage in his bat bag and melted some of the end cap. Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for opening that thing up for me!
  7. B

2 - bj faulk mayhems

Still have them!! pm sent.
  8. B

So Cal Bump!! Thought I forgot SOLERAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. B

to the top again SOLERAGG!!!
  10. B

Thanks giving deal niw resmondo titan

Dammmmmmmm!!! hope you get that! Great deal!!
  11. B

Thanks giving deal niw resmondo titan

Still have it???
  12. B

bbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppp!!!!!!!!!! SOLERAGG you thought I forgot about you!!!!
  13. B

putting it back to the top!!! can't forget SOLERAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. B

just bumping so everybody knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. B

I like the outstanding bad dealer in red right under SOLERAGG's name!!!!! I wouldn't have missed that great idea. Is this done for every one that has bad deals???
  16. B

7:00 pm still no callback of returned pm from SOLERAGG!!! just trying to let everyone know that he is not gtg!!
  17. B

Remember SOLERAGG is not gtg!! bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuummmmmmmppppppppppppppppp
  18. B

i'm glad to see that this is still up top. Bumped this morning to get it to the top. Just got home still no return phone call or pm from SOLERAGG!! Imagine that o'well thanks for all the feed back you bet I'll be exrta carefull on the next deal. REMEMBER SOLERAGG IS NOT GTG!!!!!!
  19. B

This was the address i shipped to: Anthony Soler 9743 Lindrith Helotes, Tx. 78023 210-689-2403 Thanks everyone for all the good info. As of 4:25 am so cal time no e-mail or return phone call from SOLERAGG off to work BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!
  20. B

That sucks for veryone cause I love this idea of trading ,buying and selling here. Just delt with the wrong guy for my first time.