Search results

1. RussK

For Sale LHT Nokona WB-1200 $125

LHT 12 Inch Nokona WB-1200 $100Got this glove so I could still pitching lessons while the UCL in my left arm healed. This glove has literally seen a field once. I work at an indoor baseball training facility so that's where I do my lessons. Leather is still in great condition. It no longer stays...
  2. RussK

For Sale Easton S1 Big Barrel 31/21

Easton S1 31in/21oz 2 5/8 big barrel $100. Still in good condition. Not sure how many swings are on it. But it's not cracked and there is no rattling. Text me for more info 424-675-1294
  3. RussK

For Sale/Trade Wilson/Rawlings/Louisville

Rawlings HOH PRO1175DCC 11 3/4 $80 obo gifted Wilson YAK A1500BBBW38 11 3/4 $60 obo gifted Louisville Slugger OL14-BN 12 3/4 TRADED Wilson A2000 ELO-B (KDV) 12 3/4 TRADED FOR A L4 Rawlings is the most used of the gloves there is some unusual wear going across the bottom corner of the glove just...
  4. RussK

For Sale/Trade XBOX 360/Controller/Kinect/Games

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$135 4GB XBOX 360 with one controller. Controller has rechargeable battery and charger. Comes with Kinect. XBOX is back in the original packaging and has all the the original cables (does NOT include HDMI cable). Couple years old and I just don't use it anymore. I am...
  5. RussK

LTTF Shoes 10.5 or 11

I've got a couple gloves I'm not using anymore that I wouldn't mind letting go for a pair of kicks. Looking mostly for Kobe's or KD's but I'm open to anything. 12 3/4 Wilson A2000 ELO-B - Only used for part of a season in the outfiueld, still in great condition. 12 3/4 Louisville Omaha Legacy...
  6. RussK

For Sale Wilson A2000 and LS Omaha Legacy

$150 obo12 3/4 Wilson A2000 ELO-B - I used for part of a season for outfield. No tears or rips. Still in great condition. Still needs breaking in. $65 obo 12 3/4 Louisville Omaha Legacy Series - Played catch with it twice. It still stays open when it lays on its side. It might be 5% broken...
  7. RussK

For Sale Wilson A2000 and LS Omaha Legacy

$145 obo12 3/4 Wilson A2000 ELO-B - I used for part of a season for outfield. No tears or rips. Still in great condition. Still needs breaking in. $65 obo 12 3/4 Louisville Omaha Legacy Series - Played catch with it twice. It still stays open when it lays on its side. It might be 5% broken...
  8. RussK

For Sale iPhone 4/4s Cases

Came across these they are all in like new condition. They haven't been used at all. I you has any questions feel free to ask. The first picture has all hard plastic cases going for $10 each. -White case with pink design and jewels -Black case with California Republic logo -White case with...
  9. RussK

For Sale/Trade Used Rawlings HOH and Wilson YAK 11 3/4

Both gloves are used and pretty much broken in. No damage to the lining on either. No major flaws or damage to the leather on either glove. Just some by the pocket of the glove on the Rawlings from the ball being caught. The Wilson glove was used mostly to play catch and used in a few games. The...
  10. RussK

For Sale/Trade Easton S1 Little League Bat 29in -12

SOLD Lightly used by my nephew but for whatever reason he didn't like it. It's a great bat and was pricey. Looking to trade for an AT&T Nokia Lumia 925 or 1020 or some cash $95.
  11. RussK

LTTF Looking for a Nokia Lumia 1020

I have an OG J2 26 oz with 750 cuts on it. I can text pics if you want them. I don't really care what color it is. Just looking to try it out.
  12. RussK

LTTF 26-27 Oz Flipper For PS3

LTT my 80 GB PS3 for a 26-27 Oz Demarini Flipper.
  13. RussK

For Trade 80 gb ps3

LTT my 80 GB PS3 for a 26/27 oz RD28, Flipper, or OG SCX3. PS3 comes with one controller.
  14. RussK

For Sale 27 SSR2 $100 Shipped

34/27 Easton SSR2 in the 700 hit range. No cracks, webbing, or rattles. nothing wrong with it other than the ASA stamp got scratched off from being tossed back to on deck by teammates. I just don't use it anymore since I got a J2. $100 paypal gifted.
  15. RussK

For Sale 26 Oz SRV3

In the range of 200-300 cuts. some what scratched from morons on the team tossing the bat. Not cracked, no webbing, no rattles, or anything else of that nature. Returnable X2 no receipt. Looking to get $150. No trades.
  16. RussK

Price Check Frenzy Price Check

How much have the OG ASA Frenzy's been going for?
  17. RussK

LTTF OG J2 or Z-1000

Looking mainly for 26 and 27 Oz. I have a Miken DST 27 Oz that I'm looking to throw in the trade.
  18. RussK

For Sale Freak DST Maxload 27 Oz

Recently got from a board bro in a trade. Typical wear from being used in a game. No webbing or rattles. New grip. Returnable. If I left anything out or you have any questions just let me know. Looking for $110 OBO. PP Gifted or add fees.
  19. RussK

LTTF SSR2 plus cash for OG EXT

ReturnableX2 600 hit 27 Oz Easton SSR2 plus $140. Looking for a OG Ext 26 or 27. Lemme know if I'm way off here. I can text pics to anyone that wants to see it.
  20. RussK

Price Check on NR 2011 Z-1000

Couple scratches on it. What do you guys think?