Search results

1. Greenmonsters

No Signature Update Required

:( Just was thinking that it was time to change my sig and then I find out that Joker is on another mandatory vacation. To alleviate the sick feeling that I must have somehow contributed to his demise, I am offering to coordinate carpools for Anarchist visits to Bannedagainstan
  2. Greenmonsters

Happy New Year

that is all :D
  3. Greenmonsters

Anarchist FB Group - Unforeseen Benefit

Providing a direct comm link to banagainstan :D
  4. Greenmonsters

ABC 2013 FP Models

Anybody have insight on what 2013 FP models we might expect to see? Will there be Alpha and Omega Nanotek options, at least in the 34" or 33" lengths? Will the Flexlink handle planned for SP also make its FP debut? Will FriscoKid wear pants or a dress on his wedding day? Inquiring minds want...
  5. Greenmonsters

33/23 cf3

Very hot, but unknown # of hits. Extensive webbing, but no cracks, dents, rattles, waves etc. DD has fallen in love w/ her RTs so this poor CF3 sees no daylight and gets no love:( Honestly, it could last anywhere from another 10 to 1500+ hits. What's a fair price?
  6. Greenmonsters

FriscoKid's 27 oz Omega review

Rumor has it that FriscoKid was going to swing his new 27 oz Omega this past weekend after swapping it for his initial 26 oz model. What says he :D
  7. Greenmonsters

The Long Awaited Omega

First new post of the day in the ABC forum at 1:51 EST??? WTF, everybody must be resting up and getting ready for the Omega release. I heard TB is borrowing a page from the Harry Potter school of marketing and the new bats will be available at your local D I C Ks starting at midnight. If you...
  8. Greenmonsters

Pebble Beach Tee time?

Heard Jeter and Arod were looking for an opening this weekend :eek: If they're lucky, maybe they can hook up w/ Youk and Petey :D
  9. Greenmonsters

What are the Anarchists Reading

My name is Greenmonsters and I can read :D Instead of hiding latent bookish tendencies in other threads in the Anderson forum, IMO its time to come out of the closet and take pride in the fact 1) that its cool to be a geek :cool: and 2) that a disproportionate number of Anarchists read books...
  10. Greenmonsters

Can the Omega hit a Curve Ball?

Since there will be no fastpitch Omega Nano :(, I am in the process of formulating an alternate strategy, but first I has questions. 1) How does a 2011 FP RT swing compared to a 2007 or 2008 FP RT (assuming first that the 2011=2012 and all are 34/25)? 2) How does a 26 oz Omega SP Nano...
  11. Greenmonsters

Will there be a FP Nano Omega?

Have we received any indication that there will or, god forbid, will not be a FP version of the Nano Omega:confused: There were no pix of it included w/ the other 2012 releases :(, but in my dreams it was awesome looking and even better performing :D I may be in deep ish w/ my DD if there's...
  12. Greenmonsters

Omega Release Party

I think we should have one. A live feed from ABC HQ would be awesome, but we could also do it here psuedo real time. Give TB a chance to intro the new models and maybe get a chance to have the zenmaster answer a few questions? We'd need to pick a date/time far enough in advance so that...
  13. Greenmonsters

Ooooooooooh Omega

and the release timing couldn't be any more perfect :D
  14. Greenmonsters

Outsider Reflections on the Invitational

Sounds like one hell of a time. Here are my top 10 questions. 1. Are BanjoD and Andy now dating? 2. Did FriscoKid hit one out of the IF? 3. Who bought beer for BanjoD? 4. Are JAJs BP videos accurate or photoshopped? 5. Any new bat opinions or TZ or RT converts? 6. Did anybody see...
  15. Greenmonsters

Is there and Anderson Guide to Banagainstan?

I don't know anyone else who's been there and back :eek: So many questions. Is one banfraction point enough for a one-way ticket or do I need more? How long is the trip? Will there be internet access so I can lurk on SBF? What season is it there now and what should I wear? Do they play SP...
  16. Greenmonsters

Doesn't Have Anything Better to Do???

WTF Longball, nothing better to do? Once the Anderson subforum in the selling section gets set up, then there's no reason to post selling threads in here. But until that time, WTF????
  17. Greenmonsters

Happy....

Opening Day :) I love the bunting. Play Ball :D
  18. Greenmonsters

Frisco Kid Pop Quiz

In recognition of his obscenely high post count, it's now FriscoKid pop multiple choice quiz time :D FriscoKid's post count reveals that he ........ A) is an awesome unofficial Anderson Ambassador due "official" ABC recognition B) is one wry, pithy, witty, lard-loving dude C) is in it...
  19. Greenmonsters

Anarchist Kangaroo Court

Is there a need for one:confused::rolleyes::cool::D
  20. Greenmonsters

GTG Moneytree is a class act, very GTG

Can't get any better than this dude - gave me a legendary bat (shipping, insurance, tracking included) for....nothing :eek: Finest packing job I've ever seen, too. Truth :D