Search results

Softball.com:

1. Orpheus

For Sale Several failed golf experiments for sale.

Not hard per say, but I've done it a few hundred times and if you want everything perfect, it can drive you nuts. For instance, I had to tape off each letter and paint it their different colors. Just time consuming and tedious work.,
  2. Orpheus

Thanks. It took me forever to get the lettering done just perfect. I think it turned out pretty nice.
  3. Orpheus

:..........................................
  4. Orpheus

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/456031-failed-experiments-that-must-now-leave-my-house/page__view__findpost__p__3070934__fromsearch__1
  5. Orpheus

For Sale scotty cameron 2010 model newport 2

Is it this one? http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/b3xYHjOs53ox8gTDcIgQFlntv6EOONIViQG285mNLCzHU6GAvdUCuu1KxFLaaI_E6q3QWiOYiG4ZOjzEN4brNHalHHLkw--nRyNwU53SfyZh36dbOsq6MPsevAe9U9cTgGa_htnP525yKVFZDTRs1QfpkgcfWicGYqI
  6. Orpheus

LTB WTB: Scotty Cameron Squareback

Thanks guys. email info sent court24. Thanks
  7. Orpheus

LTB WTB: Scotty Cameron Squareback

Has to be minty condition and right handed please. Let me know what's out there.
  8. Orpheus

For Sale scotty cameron 2010 model newport 2

Pm sent:..........
  9. Orpheus

GTG Avgjoe024

Just completed a deal with John. He's one of the good ones. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  10. Orpheus

For Sale FS: Flowerband Diamana Whiteboard

Bump........
  11. Orpheus

For Sale Brand New Nike Str8 Fit 9.5 VR driver

Bump.........got some decent offers but mainly looking to sell or trade for golf stuff
  12. Orpheus

Sure I do. But it's brand new. The grip and head are still wrapped in plastic. Really not much to see.
  13. Orpheus

eBay also has a ****load of fake clubs. If you wanna take the chance of spending that kind of money and getting some fake club, knock yourself out. I guarantee this is 100% authentic.
  14. Orpheus

Thanks Bird just revised the post it is a stiff flex. I've heard the same thing about these drivers. Will someone please buy this damn club before I unwrap it!?!?!?
  15. Orpheus

Will entertain trade for a new Cobra ZL.
  16. Orpheus

Happy Father's day bump
  17. Orpheus

Happy Father's day bump
  18. Orpheus

Bump.................
  19. Orpheus

Wow can't believe this shaft is still at my house bump.....
  20. Orpheus

From everything I've read these drivers are very nice. I'm with you tho, I'm not a Nike guy. I might like it if I swung it but I'm a Cobra guy. As for my drive, it wasn't too impressive but it was around 300. The most important part was it was in the fairway. It was my only fairway it that day!