Search results

1. Man of Steele

Price Check NIW 26 oz Mercy 2014 & 2013 JA3

What's a 2014 NIW 26 oz Mercy going for these days ? Also what's a 10 hit 28oz JA3 worth? Any help would be appreciated . Thanks
  2. Man of Steele

14 Mercy Juggy Future

Guys looking to work out a local trade. Of the three above mentioned bats what has more value and what are the prices NIW 28 oz's
  3. Man of Steele

co ed line up

playing in my first co ed tourney this weekend:yawn: but it's for charity:biggthumpup: any way what's the best way for a line up and right position for the guys and the girls?
  4. Man of Steele

ASA Rain out ruling

Whats the ASA rule on a game called due to rain in the 3rd inning? Do you start over or resume play at the same score and inning ?
  5. Man of Steele

LTB JA3 27 to 30 oz

bat must be in great condition newer the better. Thanks.
  6. Man of Steele

Price Check NIW ASA Z 1000 EL 2012 model

what's the going price on these?????
  7. Man of Steele

Price Check NIW 2010 model SRV3 28 oz

NIW 2010 model Easton Synergy SRV3 28 oz , what are these going for these days ?
  8. Man of Steele

Epic 1000th post

Well not really but you guys that have all those posts need a life. Anyway now to my story . Was finishing up my Fall League a couple of months ago and called out a guy swinging a booger in a ASA league. The first AB he hit a long fly out and I said you know this is an ASA league right...
  9. Man of Steele

Price Check NIW 29 oz Ultra 1

Whats it worth? It looks like the 3rd edition from Miken. Has the warning sticker on the wrapper/ barrel of the bat.
  10. Man of Steele

ASA what's the right call?

Runner on 1st and 2nd. Batter hits a single. runner on 2nd advances to 3rd and was held up by the 3rd base coach. runner from 1st rounds second and headed to 3rd not realizing the runner was held up. runner from second still heads to third and now we have two guys standing on third. the...
  11. Man of Steele

New kids glove

Ok SBF I am looking for a good glove for my kid who is 8 yrs old. ( Boy) What gloves are good and where can you direct me to buy???
  12. Man of Steele

For Sale OG May 98 27 oz

May 98 OG Black cap made in the USA 27 oz . Very sound bat . 1 small sand rattle, no cracks or any other major issues. The end cap has slight seperation but tight. This bat is game ready!!!! 178 shipped. I prefer money orders but if you rather use paypal please add the 3%. Thanks BAT HAS BEEN SOLD
  13. Man of Steele

For Sale NIW Worth Jeff Hall Mutant ASA 27.5

For Sale NIW Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 98 ASA 345 shipped. I prefer money orders but if you rather use paypal please add the 3%. Thanks
  14. Man of Steele

For Sale NIW Easton Stealth Scn9 30 oz

NIW Easton Stealth Scn9 30 oz . 320 shipped. I prefer money orders but if you prefer paypal please add the 3%. The Mutant is for sale in the worth section for 345. WILL TRADE FOR A NIW FREAK 98 OR REAP 2
  15. Man of Steele

LTB 30 oz SRV3

looking for a 30oz SRV3 . I only need one.
  16. Man of Steele

For Trade OG May 98 27 oz for 30 oz Extended

May 98 OG Black cap made in the USA 27 oz . Very sound bat . 1 small sand rattle, no cracks or any other major issues. The end cap has slight seperation but tight. This bat is game ready!!!! looking to trade for a well broken in 30oz extended scx3 or srv3 . will add some cash if needed to even...
  17. Man of Steele

For Trade OG May 98 27 oz for 30 oz Extended

May 98 OG Black cap made in the USA 27 oz . Very sound bat . 1 small sand rattle, no cracks or any other major issues. The end cap has slight seperation but tight. This bat is game ready!!!! looking to trade for a well broken in 30oz extended scx3 or srv3 . will add some cash if needed to even...
  18. Man of Steele

2011 z -1000 asa

Anyone know where I can get an NIW ASA 2011 Z-1000 28 or 30 oz????
  19. Man of Steele

Price Check NIW MLC 26oz

what is this thing worth returnable w/receipt dated this month?
  20. Man of Steele

Coaches choice bat bag

anyone know where I can get one cheaper than SBF sells them for?