Search results

1. Dawghimself14

June 2nd - USSSA Bash 4 Ca$h @Woodbridge, NJ

NJS SPORTS / USSSA Summer Bash 4 Cash, Held @Boyton Park in Woodbridge, NJ......$300 entry fee, Balls & Umpire fees included...3GG, 1-1 count with a courtesy foul, 65 minute time limit (no time limit in elim rounds), each team will have 2 pool play games into split bracket single elimination...
  2. Dawghimself14

Indoor Ca$h Tournament @Ultimate Sports America Arena

Oakland's Current Indoor Bash 4 Ca$h Tourney Schedule Indoor Ca$h Tournament @Ultimate Sports America Arena -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Single field indoor facility in Oakland NJ @The Ultimate Sports Facility conveniently located off...
  3. Dawghimself14

2012 Titans Reloaded Summer Classic

Hitmen Tourney Hey Jim Bob DEFINETELY count Showtime in for the Open Division, I'm adding your tourney to my "C" Class squad's 2012 schedule now. I'm undecided if im gonna enter my "E" team in the other division, I'm making their schedule now too. However, I will let you knw on that either way...
  4. Dawghimself14

Wednesday Night Indoor Softball League @Ultimate Sports America Arena Accepting 2 more teams (8 teams max.) for double-header weeknight league play, currently have 6 confirmed teams. Season Starts New Year's Day (Sunday Afternoon) with a opening day jamboree tournament style to launch the...
  5. Dawghimself14

Single field indoor facility in Oakland NJ @The Ultimate Sports Facility conveniently located off several major highways. Tournaments will start promptly @9pm till 5am. Entry fee is $325 per tournament which includes a 3game minimum umpire fees & game balls (+ $25 if not Usssa registered). The...
  6. Dawghimself14

Single field indoor facility in Oakland NJ @The Ultimate Sports Facility conveniently located off several major highways. Tournaments will start promptly @9pm till 5am. Entry fee is $325 per tournament which includes a 3game minimum umpire fees & game balls (+ $25 if not Usssa registered). The...
  7. Dawghimself14

Brand new indoor facility - hosting tournaments & leagues (Oakland, NJ)

Modified Tourney yes bowling ball style motion, bring it as fast as you can the balls are trump 52/275 typo correction - Feb 15th is actually Feb 5th Dawg
  8. Dawghimself14

PA indoor tourney's

also in Northern NJ they have indoor tourneys for anyone interested in some indoor north jersey area tournaments.....here's some info Offering 13 tournaments (Men’s – Coed – Men’s Modified) in addition to the indoor winter league Tournaments are scheduled Friday nights & Saturday...
  9. Dawghimself14

Brand new indoor facility - hosting tournaments & leagues (Oakland, NJ)

for anyone interested in some indoor north jersey area tournaments.....here's some info Offering 13 tournaments (Men’s – Coed – Men’s Modified) in addition to the indoor winter league Tournaments are scheduled Friday nights & Saturday nights. Winter softball league play is...
  10. Dawghimself14

yo papa, hit me up asap, i mean like yesterday asap 973-930-1462 dawggy

yo papa, hit me up asap, i mean like yesterday asap 973-930-1462 dawggy
  11. Dawghimself14

it's hard at first but once you get the swing of shyt it's all 1-2-3, ya digg

it's hard at first but once you get the swing of shyt it's all 1-2-3, ya digg
  12. Dawghimself14

thanks im going to seek him out, i'm looking for an experienced u-trip pitcher......thanks a...

thanks im going to seek him out, i'm looking for an experienced u-trip pitcher......thanks a million for the lead.....i owe you one.....happy new years......dawg
  13. Dawghimself14

Wassup buddy.......i need you to think back.......who was the guy who pitched for you guys at...

Wassup buddy.......i need you to think back.......who was the guy who pitched for you guys at the Indians tournament this past november in hackensack?
  14. Dawghimself14

yeah you already know i will, Marty is a good young hungry kid that fits the puzzle for the...

yeah you already know i will, Marty is a good young hungry kid that fits the puzzle for the pieces that i already have over here, thanks for the shout out and same to you big papa have a good holiday brotha..........dawggy out!!!!!!!
  15. Dawghimself14

sounds good

sounds good
  16. Dawghimself14

whaddup big papa, happy holidays homeboy........Dawggy

whaddup big papa, happy holidays homeboy........Dawggy
  17. Dawghimself14

wassup buddy, happy holidays to you and the rest of the beeco's hitmen boys dawg (#14 NJ...

wassup buddy, happy holidays to you and the rest of the beeco's hitmen boys dawg (#14 NJ Showtime)
  18. Dawghimself14

i posted up on the thread for the 2010 tourneys, saying count SHOWTIME in for the spring classic...

i posted up on the thread for the 2010 tourneys, saying count SHOWTIME in for the spring classic dawg
  19. Dawghimself14

hope you health is good bro and i'm sure i will see you alot on here

hope you health is good bro and i'm sure i will see you alot on here
  20. Dawghimself14

all is good my brotha, glad to see you aboard

all is good my brotha, glad to see you aboard