Indoor Ca$h Tournament @Ultimate Sports America Arena

Dawghimself14

Addicted to Softballfans
Single field indoor facility in Oakland NJ @The Ultimate Sports Facility conveniently located off several major highways. Tournaments will start promptly @9pm till 5am. Entry fee is $325 per tournament which includes a 3game minimum umpire fees & game balls (+ $25 if not Usssa registered). The only local area indoor tournament facility that has cash prizes,All tournaments will have a $500 CASH PAYOUT PRIZE - WINNER TAKE ALL!!!!(based on 5 or more entrees - 6 teams $600 cash payout, 7 teams $700 cash payout etc etc etc).

The defense fields 8 players on the field but can bat unlimited batters. Games are played with a clincher ball & the use of any current Usssa approved softball bat. Field dimensions are 95 feet wide x 200 feet long x 75 feet high.

Any further questions or to enter a tournament please email your inquiry to [email protected]. All entrees are on a first come first RESERVED basis.

More Future Indoor Dates: Jan. 1st (men's slowpitch 10am-5pm & modified 6pm-midnite) - Jan. 6th (men's slowpitch) - Jan. 14th (co-ed 4guys/4girls minimum) - Jan. 20th (men's slowpitch) - Jan. 27th (men's slowpitch) - Jan. 28th (modifield) - Feb. 3rd (men's slowpitch) - Feb. 4th (co-ed 4guys/4girls minimum) - Feb. 11th (modified) - Feb. 24th (men's slowpitch season finale)

Last edited:

Dawghimself14

Addicted to Softballfans
Wednesday Night Indoor Softball League @Ultimate Sports America Arena

Accepting 2 more teams (8 teams max.) for double-header weeknight league play, currently have 6 confirmed teams. Season Starts New Year's Day (Sunday Afternoon) with a opening day jamboree tournament style to launch the weeknight league.

League Opener - Sun. Jan. 1st

week #2 - Wednesday Jan. 4th

week #3 - Wednesday Jan. 11th

week #4 -Wednesday Jan. 18th

week #5 - Wednesday Jan. 25th

week #6 - Wednesday Feb. 1st

week #7 - Wednesday Feb. 8th

Playoffs - Semi-finals Feb. 15th

Championship - Feb 22nd

League entry fee is $750 includes umpire fees, balls, field time and championship prize package. Games will start promptly @8pm, 8:45, 9:30, 10:15pm. Any further questions or to join the league please email your inquiry to [email protected]. Limited entrees remain, so if you're interested i suggest you secure your spot quickly as possible.

Also reminder for our overnight ca$h indoor tourneys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single field indoor facility in Oakland NJ @The Ultimate Sports Facility conveniently located off several major highways. Tournaments will start promptly @9pm till 5am. Entry fee is $325 per tournament which includes a 3game minimum umpire fees & game balls (+ $25 if not Usssa registered). The only local area indoor tournament facility that has cash prizes,All tournaments will have a $500 CASH PAYOUT PRIZE - WINNER TAKE ALL!!!!(based on 5 or more entrees - 6 teams $600 cash payout, 7 teams $700 cash payout etc etc etc).

The defense fields 8 players on the field but can bat unlimited batters. Games are played with a clincher ball & the use of any current Usssa approved softball bat. Field dimensions are 95 feet wide x 200 feet long x 75 feet high.

Any further questions or to enter a tournament please email your inquiry to [email protected]. All entrees are on a first come first RESERVED basis.

Current Indoor Dates: Jan. 20th (men's slowpitch) - Jan. 27th (Flag Football 8 on 8) - Jan. 28th (modified - sold out) - Feb. 4th (co-ed 4guys/4girls minimum) - Feb. 11th (men's slowpitch) - Feb. 24th (men's modified)

Last edited:

bbomber4

Addicted to Softballfans
How did the tournament go yesterday? Trying to round up a team n come down for the 27th....have any lists?

League tourney didn't happen. NOt enough people were around since it was NYD. The league starts this Wed.
I played in the tourneys last year and they were always a good time

myhook

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be playing in the co-ed Tourny on the 14th. Still trying to find a team for another tournament.

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
always a good time for all the leagues and tourneys. good way to either meet some of the board bros or get some swings in over the winter!

myhook

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone playing in the league tonight? We play at 9:45

If I wasn't committed to indoor volleyball I would be there. I have to pick one sport and stick with it. Keep getting pulled from vball, softball, football and darts.

Seth57

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds awesome. What are the temps in this indoor facility? I'd love to bring a team to this. Or if anyone needs a player or two let me know. I play 1B, OF and could get couple guys to come. Prob be easier for me than bringing a whole team. Let me know.

myhook

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds awesome. What are the temps in this indoor facility? I'd love to bring a team to this. Or if anyone needs a player or two let me know. I play 1B, OF and could get couple guys to come. Prob be easier for me than bringing a whole team. Let me know.

It was actually pretty chilly just standing around but once you are actually playing it was fine. We may look to put in another team for the next co-ed tourny on Feb 4th and may need someone.

Dawghimself14

Addicted to Softballfans
Oakland's Current Indoor Bash 4 Ca$h Tourney Schedule

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Indoor Dates: Jan. 20th (men's slowpitch) - Jan. 27th (Flag Football 8 on 8) - Jan. 28th (modified - sold out) - Feb. 4th (co-ed 4guys/4girls minimum) - Feb. 11th (men's slowpitch) - Feb. 24th (men's modified)

Regards,