Search results

1. N8iveSoul

Sup girlfriend?

Sup girlfriend?
  2. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

PMs returned... Plenty of interest, but nothing concrete. Lets get these sold!
  3. N8iveSoul

For Sale MIken MV3 27oz

Bump for a GTG Bro.
  4. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

Let's get these sticks a new home!!
  5. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

Serial #428xxxx.
  6. N8iveSoul

Whats the best cold weather bat?

FYI, some here like to spread knowledge. Others like to spread ridicule by belittling/bashing. You'll soon get to know both very well. Welcome to the boards, Bro.
  7. N8iveSoul

Whats the best cold weather bat?

Shrek Catty and F98. Great, great sticks year round and fantastic in the cold. Check with your Association for stamp regulations first though.
  8. N8iveSoul

For Sale SB71N Blue Nexus 28oz (Collector's Item)

Son of a .....! Bump this up for me wishing I had held on to this out my Nexus Trilogy a couple years back. Good luck with the sale, Bro!
  9. N8iveSoul

GTG JLOSHADES18..... GTG Bro.

GTG Bro here. Very easy to deal with. Definitely would deal with him anytime. :biggthumpup:
  10. N8iveSoul

For Sale Mikens - Orange ASA Freak and an FX700

Bump for a bro
  11. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

MV-1 sold. Let's get the others a new home. I don't wanna sell these, but I must.
  12. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

Price drop bump. Someone wants these beasts. MV-1 and the + are both bomb droppers. Serious bidness.
  13. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

Serial #822xxxxx
  14. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

Thanks, Bro. This Recoil still has a ways to go before break-in. The road and bag rash make it look worse than it is. Mostly game hits here.
  15. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

16. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

17. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

All sticks are returnable, but no receipts. MV-1 is starting to web and pissing fire. Recoil stamps are half and half, 1 nearly gone and the other about 80%.
  18. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

19. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

*All prices are shipped
  20. N8iveSoul

For Sale 4 Mikens

26 oz Bal OG Psycho 400 cuts($98) 26 oz OG MV-1 supermax600 cuts (sold) 27 oz OG Freak +600 cuts ($96) 26 oz ASA Recoil maxload400 cuts ($88)