Search results

1. KcConviction

GTG NYYanks120

Good to go here! Quick payment with no BS. Would do business anytime!
  2. KcConviction

For Sale Sharp Aquos LCD 20" TV

Sharp Aquos Model LC-20B6U, 20" LCD TV. I purchased this TV new in 2005 for the bedroom in my lake condo, therefore it has not had much use. If has exceptional picture and sound quality. I absolutely love it but have sold the condo and no longer have a use for it. Manual and Remote are included...
  3. KcConviction

For Sale Iflip HD Chrome and Black

Holds 2 hours of video. Used about 45 mins...(Berti can back me up) Have the box and all. Great condition. 110$
  4. KcConviction

For Sale/Trade 60Gig PS3 Backwards Comp....xtras

I got a 60gig ps3 that plays ps2 and 1 games. Origanal box, 2 controllers, blue tooth, and 8 games. Looking to get 425.00 or cash plus bat.... like Mv-1 26 or a Bj fulk 26 Price lowered 375$$
  5. KcConviction

c.kelly is GTG

Thanks for the evils. Had to chase the damn post man all over the hood lol.
  6. KcConviction

Pyro Flight Bat warmer

I have a pyro flight bat warmer i used for about two tournys.... Stays hot for 6 hours.. 30 plus shipping
  7. KcConviction

XBOX 360 with 9 games...225 shipped

I have a xbox 360 with 9 games and a guitar for guitar hero. I do not have the guitar game disc though....cant find it. It has one controller. I have a PS3 and like playing it alot better since it has free online. That is why im selling. 225 shipped. 816-885-4809 Ryan
  8. KcConviction

Need some 44 core's

Anyone got some 44 core 525's? I need a few for a tourny next weekend. Would like them to be new. Thanks