Search results

1. F

For Sale Niw jeff hall mayhems

Payment sent for JH Mutant.
  2. F

For Sale Niw jeff hall mayhems

PM Sent...
  3. F

Anybody on the East coast playing in the Beast of the East?

Congrats to VA Select! They also beat us out Sunday afternoon. Can't complain though. That morning, we put out Platinum Sports, SAL/Freindly's, and Russells Paint. We ended up finishing 4th in the Gold.
  4. F

Anybody on the East coast playing in the Beast of the East?

We are going to Richmond to play in the Beast.
  5. F

2012 Chance Crawford in Salem VA......

The only thing Easton has ever given me a bat rack, and it came in damaged. Sorry b uddy. BTW, What kind of dog is it?
  6. F

Thanks! You too!
  7. F

We played them in Savannah, GA in January. They beat us by one run. In that game, I'd say neither of us played well, but I'm sure they will be a tough team.
  8. F

new ASA mutants

I've seen them in person and they all looked nice. The new ASA Mutant and the 2013 BJ Fulk have the glossy clear coat finish and the 2013 USSSA 454 Mutant and the Team 454 Reload have the matte finish.
  9. F

Upper/Lower Tourney April 14 - Dobson, NC

If anyone isn't playing this weekend and wants something to do, I have an idea. I am putting together a search and rescue team to look for and recover my BP balls that Jared17 hit last night. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. F

Upper/ Lower Tournament in Mt. Airy, NC March 31st. 3GG $160

Had a great time playing, but I was wondering when Jared17 was going to post the highlight reel of CKelley robbing hits from me?
  11. F

That works. Have fun down there!
  12. F

Yes, you playing this weekend?
  13. F

I think I am just playing this weekend. I am bringing a few random things for guys that have called, but thats it. If it keeps going the way it has, I will have a truck full of Zigs to deliver. Everybody wants them!
  14. F

Country, I've never seen you judy, but I don't think anyone can do it like Radio. I already feel sorry for the right fielder!
  15. F

Looks like it should be a solid tourney. See you guys at the field!
  16. F

Price Check OG NIW MV-1 27oz Balanced?

Hey Guys, what would this be worth? New In wrapper returnable with paperwork, 27oz Balanced, serial number is in picture. (92740298) Thanks in advance! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  17. F

New Freak Championship Bag

I got a set for my team. I will post pics in the morning. From first glance, they look like the premeir wheeled bag with a few minor changes.
  18. F

2,500$ guaranteed cash

Just a question... At the end of the night, do you think that the winner of the lower bracket is going to want to play the winner of the upper bracket? How does that work? Do they both have to agree to play?
  19. F

miken facebook - check it

richard #2, They will be a $299.95 retail priced bat, but I'm sure you can buy it cheaper. SoftballBomber9, I am hearing early to mid February on the new DC-41
  20. F

miken facebook - check it

Here is a real pic of the USSSA Freak NXT. Hope to have a chance to hit it this week. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us