Search results

1. 5

need advice, hitting ball off handle

Sounds like a case of casting. your hands move out around the ball as opposed through it.
  2. 5

J3A vs Cluggy

I am a J3a fan only because I think it just fits my swing. I have a 27oz in both and put my cl22 down at game time to swing the j3a. With the j3a i feel i can do anything i want, hit it deep if the situation warrants it or swing to get on. With the Cl22a I feel i only have control and randomly...
  3. 5

Buyer Beware WalterDeuce buyer beware

100's of deals but no feedback...???? What previous screen names have you gone by??
  4. 5

Hitting Cluggy vs. Future vs. J3A

Ive got about 150 hits on my 27oz cluggy and swing a j3a. happy with the performance of my cluggy. I feel as though the sweet spot is smaller then the j3a. To be dead honest...... I feel as though the hype on the bat as being end loaded was a marketing scam... It swings with a skinny ass...
  5. 5

Mens league looking for 2 more teams in Albany NY

Leauge is looking for 2 more teams to make it 6 for a league. $400 for the season if any interest out there PM me. Its in Albany NY and the league plays on Wednesday nights at 6:15
  6. 5

For Sale 26oz CL22A "CLUGGY"

Sold Pending Payment....
  7. 5

Here is the pic of the end cap for everyone to see.
  8. 5

i don't have scale so I'm not sure.
  9. 5

So put your money where your mouth is..... I've already started the process of taking the pic and sending to my email again to post up. There is no wrapper on the bat.
  10. 5

no I will post them but like Ive said three times its a process for me. I don't want to jump though hoops for someone that might not be interested in even buying the bat. So if you have intentions to buy the bat my deal is very fair to you. Tell me you want to buy the bat contingent upon pics of...
  11. 5

I will send you pics of the end cap when you accept the sale offer contingent upon pics showing no wear on end cap?
  12. 5

Seriously??? Yeah give me a few again its a process to send these to my computer and download. Are you interested in even buying it?
  13. 5

Pics posted to OP
  14. 5

yeah i am only selling based on the weight. I am absolutely keeping the 27oz it fits my swing better then the 26oz.
  15. 5

got a 27 and 26. I'm getting older and thought this might be the bat/year I drop to a 26. I made the drop let year from a 28 to 27. Going to a 26 is just too light for me. Swing wise it felt light the J3a barrel with a more of a 1 piece feel
  16. 5

yeah give me a minute I am working from home today. My phone is slow sending the pic to my email address
  17. 5

BAT IS SOLD>>>SOLD>>>>SOLD>>>>SOLD 26oz Cl22A Cluggy for sale. less then 10 soft toss hits, sticking with my 27oz. Has papers. Selling for $270 shipped.
  18. 5

LTTF CL22A 27oz

Looking to buy or trade for 27oz Cl22A
  19. 5

LTTF CL22A 27oz

Looking to trade my 26oz CL22A a few soft toss hits on it for a 27oz Cl22A. If anyone has a 27oz and really want a 26oz PM me. Will buy if its for sale too.
  20. 5

Softball in the winter in NY

No skates, cleats, or any type of spike