For Sale 26oz CL22A "CLUGGY"

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
BAT IS SOLD>>>SOLD>>>>SOLD>>>>SOLD

26oz Cl22A Cluggy for sale. less then 10 soft toss hits, sticking with my 27oz. Has papers. Selling for $270 shipped.

photo-71.jpg

photo-72.jpg

Last edited:

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah give me a minute I am working from home today. My phone is slow sending the pic to my email address

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
got a 27 and 26. I'm getting older and thought this might be the bat/year I drop to a 26. I made the drop let year from a 28 to 27. Going to a 26 is just too light for me.

Swing wise it felt light the J3a barrel with a more of a 1 piece feel

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
got a 27 and 26. I'm getting older and thought this might be the bat/year I drop to a 26. I made the drop let year from a 28 to 27. Going to a 26 is just too light for me.

Swing wise it felt light the J3a barrel with a more of a 1 piece feel

isn't that exactly how the bat was marketed? kinda disappointing seeing so many of these being resold.

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i am only selling based on the weight. I am absolutely keeping the 27oz it fits my swing better then the 26oz.

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
Seriously??? Yeah give me a few again its a process to send these to my computer and download.

Are you interested in even buying it?

Joker

pics are from a distance and not very clear. i'd like to know if there is any wear on the bat

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
I will send you pics of the end cap when you accept the sale offer contingent upon pics showing no wear on end cap?

Joker

I will send you pics of the end cap when you accept the sale offer contingent upon pics showing no wear on end cap?

i want to know before making a deal. its a simple request, if you can't provide clear pics maybe you shouldn't be dealing here. is there another reason why you won't post pics of the endcap?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
well the end cap must have been removed so the bat could be shaved and when he put the end cap back on he did a crappy job.
Are you now satisfied Joker ?????? :rolleyes:

Joker

well the end cap must have been removed so the bat could be shaved and when he put the end cap back on he did a crappy job.
Are you now satisfied Joker ?????? :rolleyes:

i have a feeling you'll see the wrapper on the bat if he posts clearer pics, you could see it in original pic he posted

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
no I will post them but like Ive said three times its a process for me. I don't want to jump though hoops for someone that might not be interested in even buying the bat. So if you have intentions to buy the bat my deal is very fair to you. Tell me you want to buy the bat contingent upon pics of no end cap issues. Otherwise its starting to appear as though you are just trolling. In which if you are just trolling perhaps you have no business being on this site.

518softball

Addicted to Softballfans
So put your money where your mouth is..... I've already started the process of taking the pic and sending to my email again to post up. There is no wrapper on the bat.

i have a feeling you'll see the wrapper on the bat if he posts clearer pics, you could see it in original pic he posted

Joker

take some clear pics and post them then. right now they don't meet the rule requirements, you can't read the username or date on them

zukbuzzer

Addicted to Softballfans
if i had the money this would be sold i absolutely love mine and would love to have another one. hit up maxxedout i know he was looking for one.

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
some serious trolling in this post. first you want to see if there is wear then you say the wrapper is still on it. brush up on your troll game. but i am sure he appreciates the free bumps.