Search results

1. J

Price Check Worth legits?

Been out of the game a while and had these bats just sitting in my bag I’m Looking for some help with pricing... 27 oz purple and gold DD3 maybe 200-300 swings on it. has a barcode on the handle 26.5 Jason Branch legit same amount of swings also has the barcode on the handle Any help is appreciated
  2. J

Need help

I have a 2016 Easton Helmer flex usssa (all black) model with barcode but no receipt. About 500 swings on it. Still in great shape. What are these going for? And also what app are y’all using to attach the pics. I have an iPhone and keep trying to attach my pics of the bat but it says the...
  3. J

LTB 2 26oz white DC-41's returnable

I am looking for two white DC-41s 26 ounce and both returnable!! I would like one to be NIW and the other could be lightly used let me know what you have PM me for quickest response or text 678-758-6355 thanks!!
  4. J

For Sale 2013 lv1 26.5

I have a 2013 26.5 returnable LV1 for sale. I do not have the receipt. It has around 400 swings on it normal wear and tear from fields and and bag use. Little webbing also has a small paint chip which is shown in the pics. no rattle or wobble at all. Still feels stiff and needs to be broken in...
  5. J

For Sale/Trade New Easton's

I've got an Easton I'm trying to sale/trade I have this years L1 its returnable and 27 oz I'm asking $175. Only has 1 barcode! 2013 L2 SOLD 2014 L2 Traded Trades I'm looking for are Miken, Worth or possibly a Z2000 or Z3000 I'd like for the bats to be 26 oz with endload or 27 oz balanced Let...
  6. J

Info needed

Does the worth scrapalators mayhem bat have the new usssa stamp? Not the warfighter bat but the scrapalators edition mayhem
  7. J

LTTF LTTF an Easton B2.0 in 26/27 oz

I have a 27.5 oz returnable USSSA Jeff Hall Legit I'm looking to trade for a B2.0 in 26/27 oz let me know thanks
  8. J

For Sale 26 oz Stadium 2 returnable

Like the title says I have a returnable no receipt 26 oz Stadium 2 for sale no webbing or rattle!! Maybe 150 swings at most Very clean asking SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! PM for quickest response thanks guys
  9. J

Price Check Stadium 2

26 oz returnable no webbing or rattle!! Very clean what's this going for
  10. J

Former Sports55 employee tells all!!

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/former-sports55-employee-explains-behind-the-scenes-operation-of-company
  11. J

LTB LTB/LTTF an OG Mayhem XL

I'm looking to buy or trade for an OG mayhem XL in a 26 or 27 oz in the best condition possible preferably returnable too but a NR is fine let me know guys thanks!! PM or text 678-758-6355
  12. J

Sports55 exposed on Maryland's ABC2 News broadcast

Finally teams/players have had enough of sports55 and took it to the news!!! Please watch this video and see how sports55 has racked up complaints and screwed teams over and over again!! Please copy and paste this link to all your local softball message boards so no one else gets screwed by...
  13. J

Price Check 27 oz ST100

How much? It is a not for resale I Traded for it locally only has about 200 swings on it looking to sell!! Let me know guys thanks
  14. J

2014 qc ?

This has probably already been discussed but I'm new to the Z Nation. Were the bad batches only seen in the first Z2000's? Are all the new 2014 Z's gtg?
  15. J

Price Check OG M75120 (powder blue/black) 28 oz

Returnable (which I know doesn't matter too much) maybe around 500 swings still solid no rattle or end cap seperation. How much is it worth? Any help is appreciated thanks guys
  16. J

LTB BJ Fulk white bat grips or 454 white grips

Looking to buy some BJ Fulk white bat grips or new line 454 white bat grips if anyone has any laying around and don't want them PM me and let me know thanks guys!!
  17. J

For Sale Reebok Cooperstown Trainer/Turfs size 9.5

I'm selling these Reebok Cooperstown Trainer turfs. I've only worn them once bought them off of here a couple months ago. I play outfield and they just don't have enough tread for my liking. Got them for $75 looking to get $65 for them. PM or text for quickest response 678-758-6355 thanks guys
  18. J

Price Check Usssa vx2

26 oz returnable with receipt only 5 hits on it. How much do you guys think its worth?
  19. J

For Trade Resmondo mutant and OG BJ Fulk

2010 27 oz resmondo mutant returnable no receipt 1000+ swings still solid, small sand rattle and. tight endcap. Bat is a tank! Also have an 27 oz NR OG BJ Fulk only 100 swings on it by a women's team!! In great shape. Looking for any Utrip trades 26oz/27oz old stamps or new. My 2 for your 1 let...
  20. J

For Sale MOJO jersey, Sports 55 jersey, and 3 boombah pants for sale

Sold SOLD And lastly I have the middle pair is waist size 38/32 length all black with Vegas gold and white piping asking $15 PM or text or quickest response 678-758-6355 all prices are negotiable