Search results

1. C

Ninja Turtles RD 2

PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 6/14. After that date you will be removed from the order. The order will be submitted on 6/16. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $55 shipped to your door. Pay as goods and pay the fees please…mailing to Canada will be $65. My paypal sticky is...
  2. C

Uncle Si Buy-In

PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 5/20. After that date you will be removed from the order. The order will be submitted on 5/21. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $55 shipped to your door with tracking. Pay as goods and pay the fees please…mailing to Canada will be $60. My paypal sticky is...
  3. C

For Sale $160 paypal ready!

I am looking for a 26 oz. cartel or stadium. I have the money waiting to send via paypal. I am looking for this to be my wifes new bat!
  4. C

Uncle Si mockup

I was bored watching the season premier on my dvr!
  5. C

Ninja Turtle Buy-In

PAYMENT BY OR BEFORE 3/15. After that date you will be removed from the order. The order will be submitted on 3/16. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $50 shipped to your door. Pay as goods and pay the fees please…mailing to Canada will be $60. My paypal sticky is [email protected]...
  6. C

superfreak price check

I am looking to gauge a price I can sell it for. The sticky says 130-150. Seems a little high for a old stamp bat. If any of you guys can help me out I would appreciate it....
  7. C

For Sale/Trade Miken SuperFreak

I have a 26oz Miken SuperFreak for trade. I love this bat but my league banned all Freaks!!! wack I know... UPDATE!!!I am looking for ONLY EASTONS!!!. Stamps are not an issue. Ill look at all trade options.
  8. C

WTD samples

Here are the last 2 orders to go out. The Narasihma Jersey is a little much but thats what customer wanted...
  9. C

new WTD Jerseys

Here are the last 2 orders to go out. The Narasihma Jersey is a little much but thats what customer wanted...
  10. C

logo help

I am trying to find someone who can digitize a few logos for me. Thanks in advance for any help.
  11. C

WTD Sports team packages!

Hey guys here are the packages WTD Sports are running for 2013. The first 5 teams to order will get shipping for free! Package 1 $60 2 full dye jerseys Min order is 10 $75 artwork/setup fee $25 shipping 15-20 business days turn time Package 2 $70 1 full dye jersey 1 semi panel pant...
  12. C

Black December Special!

Here is the Black December special that WTD Sports is running. To lock in this price for the 2013 season just takes a $75 deposit that will be used towards your artwork/setup fees. There is no deadline to use the special! pay the $75 to get your team setup for next year! The first 5 teams to...
  13. C

Black December Special!

Here is the Black December special that WTD Sports is running. To lock in this price for the 2013 season just takes a $75 deposit that will be used towards your artwork/setup fees. There is no deadline to use the special! pay the $75 to get your team setup for next year! The first 5 teams to...
  14. C

Replacement for an og super freak

Does anybody know what the replacement for an og super freak be??? Thanks in advance for any help
  15. C

finished jerseys

here are the newest jerseys to come in
  16. C

oregon or baylor neon yellow

I am for the cmyk code for either of these colors. If anyone has any clue what it is it would be a huge help, thanks in advance for any help
  17. C

beer fill help

hey guys I am looking to create beer numbers but I dont know where to begin. If any of you designers could give me some advice or a starting point I would really appreciate it. thanks for any help
  18. C

For Sale ssr4

I have a 26 oz easton ssr4 stealth with 30 hits. I am looking to trade for miken or worth utrip bats. I am looking for dc41, 454, titan, mutants, freaks, just make an offer and I will think about it. I am going to post pics in a few TRADED
  19. C

ssr4

Hey guys I sent in my ssr2 with an issue with the connection piece. They are sending me a SSR4. I have looked for some recent reviews but I have not found a whole lot. Can any of you guys give me a heads up on what I am getting here...thanks for any info or personal reviews.
  20. C

For Sale og extended, ssr2

Hey guys I an og extended and a ssr2 both are 26 oz. The pics arent the best but i can send more pics or try to take better ones. I would like $225 for the extendedSOLD TO STICKYWICKY and $140 for the ssr2. Well send both for $345 shipped.