Search results

1. TF21

Just came to the door. Thanks Dan GTG

Just came to the door. Thanks Dan GTG
  2. TF21

For Sale Easton salvo

Just picked one up yesterday. Thats a good deal though.
  3. TF21

For Sale Easton salvo

Salvo still available ?
  4. TF21

z1000

Just looking but saw a lot of prices. Wow! I just bought a 25/34 Brigäde and so far team is loving it. Ball sounds and looks awesōme coming off it. I prefer older bats. Just realized the best Eastons are banned. I like the Z. Looking for some options on a bat. Trolls are welcome but really want...
  5. TF21

Has ASA done it?

Less talk about altered bats. Prices of 05 and 06 OG dropping. Is the game better?
  6. TF21

does your wife or kids go to your games??

My son has been following me around since he could walk and is a huge part of the team. He is 8 now and since he was around 5 has been going out and doing the coin flip. A huge advantage since the umpire lets him call most of the time. Tails never fails. We have won alot of games in the bottom...
  7. TF21

Personal Sponsorship

You would have to wear shirts with sleeves.
  8. TF21

Bat shopping

Thanks for the pm's. Not looking to buy at the moment just looking to look. Will check out the store in Redmond.
  9. TF21

Bat shopping

Im going to be in the Seattle area next week and was wondering if there were any stores that carry softball equipment year round. High end bats and gloves,etc. As soon as the season ends were im from its hard to find anything. Thanks
  10. TF21

ASA Delayed steal

Apparently I misinterpreted what I was told and this is a local league rule. Im just a little confused as to why im able to steal home on a ball overthrown back to the pitcher and not on a ball thrown back to the pitcher. I should learn to not to say anything until I have all the facts but this...
  11. TF21

ASA Delayed steal

I was told the rule will be better defined in next years rule book. In our local leauge it is illeagal to steal home when the catcher is throwing the ball back to the pitcher. However you can steal if the ball is overthrown to the pitcher. Hopefully ASA will come up with a ruling that is...
  12. TF21

ASA Delayed steal

Thanks Blue.
  13. TF21

ASA Delayed steal

Runner leading off of third after a pitch and breaking for home when catcher throws ball back to pitcher. Legal or not, and where is it in the rule book?
  14. TF21

GTG infieldsingle

Bought a p90x box set on monday received 5days later
  15. TF21

For Sale NIW Combat Anti Virus

want one bad but wife says no bumb.....