Search results

1. M

For Trade size 12 mizuno turfs

bought them at a tournament laat year....wore them 1 game....didny like the way they fwlt....they are all white....little dirty from the clay fields....looking for some worth batting gloves size xl....worth hats med/xl.....really anythig worth....i csn send you pics. Just text me at...
  2. M

LTTF zigs size 12

Looking for some zigs........i got mframes to trade...like some zig trainers or turfs.....thanks
  3. M

For Trade mframes with 3 lenses

got a pair of mframes with 3 lenses up for trade. I have the pics ony cellphone and willing to send out asap. Im looking for worth stuff or zigs size 12. Shoot me a text at 7576390135 and ill sens out the pics. Thanks
  4. M

For Trade 26oz usssa the one

I have a 26oz the one usssa black bat. Has about 150 swings on it and has a return. Looking for a fu-dawg.....pm me for pics or text me at 7576390135
  5. M

For Trade Oakley mframes with 3 lenses

I got a pair of mframes with 3 different lenses. I am looking to trade for a roller bag. I can send pics via text. PM me with number and ill send pics
  6. M

Next year bat question

I have heard different people talking about how usssa will still let you swing your usssa bats without the new stamp. Just checking if I need to break bats and send them back to worth to get new stamps. Thanks
  7. M

Custom arm sleeves

My tournament team is looking for arm sleeves. We have 2 jerseys as we were looking for a design from both of them. I got pics of the jerseys on my cell. PM me if you can help. Thanks
  8. M

For Trade 2013 worth mayhem XL

I got a 26 oz worth mayhem XL USSSA im looking to trade for either a ASA or USSSA 26 oz bal. z2000. The bat has about 100 swings on it and has some webbing and paint chips. No rattle yet. bat is on fire, but swung the USSSA and ASA this past weekend and love the feel. Bat is ready to ship. I...
  9. M

For Trade white with neon green usssa 26oz mayhem

got a mayhem with about 150 swings...nothing wrong with it. it has a return. Looking for a asa z2k bal 26....looking to trade
  10. M

Question

I have about 3 worth bats that dont have the new 2012 usssa stamp on them. I know next season the league i will be playing in does not allow the old stamp. What can be done. Should i contact worth and see what they can do for me or just break all my bats and get replacements....i dont wanna...
  11. M

For Trade oakley m-frames

I got some m-frames I would like to trade for radar paths. I have 3 lenses and 2 frames. I got pics on my cell phone.....shoot me a text and ill send u pics via email or cell....thanks guys
  12. M

anyone is lancaster/york area looking for 1 labor day weeekend

i am coming back home for a little vacation labor day weekend and i was wondering if there was any tournaments that weekend. i know that there is one is york that weekend at the complex and i played in it before i left for active duty. Would love to play up there again. thanks
  13. M

For Trade 27oz OG Stadium

I have a 27oz OG Stadium with 50 swings on it. Im not a fan of the flex of the bat. I am looking for a USSSA bat thats 26oz. Shoot me offers and lets get this moved asap. Thanks guys
  14. M

For Trade my 27oz stadium for your usssa Z1K/Z2K BAL

i have a 50 hit 27oz stadium that has a return. I swung both the z1k and z2k this weekend and LOVE them both. Bat has to be BAL and 26oz or 27oz...I would love a 26oz....i have pics of my bat on my cellphone and can send bat out ASAP. thanks guys
  15. M

For Trade 27 og stadium

I have a stadium that im looking to trade for a 26 oz worth usssa or even a 26oz cartel. Bat has a return and only has 50 swings on it. Not a can of the flex that comes with the bat. Lets get this bat traded ASAP please
  16. M

LTTF 26oz Cartel or a 26oz Balanced Worth USSSA

I have a 27oz stadium that has about 50 swings on it. It has a return left on it. I dont like the flex of the bat. I really want a cartel that has a return. I am ready to ship. Lets get this bat to someone who loves these stadiums
  17. M

For Trade elite 3xl pants and jersey

i have a pair of Elite 3XL pants that are white with purple, yellow and black on the sides. The same for the jersey with #33 on the back. I would like to trade for a pair of reebok zigs( new) and pair of XL batting gloves I can send pictures to anyone...Text me at 7576390135....
  18. M

For Trade Cartel or stadium

I have a 2012 454 Titan USSSA . It has about 50 swings on it. It is returnable but no receipt. Let me know what u got. Thanks guys
  19. M

GTG Helton17 is gtg

traded some stuff for my PS3 and games and always answered text and told me when it was gonna be at my place and was there that day...would do work with him again
  20. M

For Sale/Trade PS3 slim plus 2 games

I have a PS3 slim and 2 games that im willing to sell for 325 or trade for a NIW 27 oz bat. The games are MLB12 the show and MW3 ill trade for the following... Oakley M Frames....plus a little cash..... 27oz Worth or DeMarini USSSA Bats size 12 reebok zigs.....plus cash.... PM...