Search results

1. cprice1080

LTB Easton SSR2 27oz

Looking for a used Easton SSR2 27oz. Please be in good shape. PayPal is ready! Thanks!
  2. cprice1080

LTB OG ASA Recoil Max 27

Looking for OG Recoil Maxload 27oz. In good shape, stamps still visible. Paypal is ready. Thanks!
  3. cprice1080

LTB OG Miken Recoil ASA Maxload 27

Looking for an OG ASA Recoil Maxload 27oz. In good shape stamps still visible. Paypal is ready. Thanks!
  4. cprice1080

It was a good night for the Triads

Yup, the STR3MA is the goods! It is my gamer right now, and most of my team wont put it down. My league still uses the 44/375 and no durability issues yet. When guys are trying to fence the gap they have to tone it down with this stick so they don't hit it out. But, when guys are on...
  5. cprice1080

Price check...Green BJ Fulk

Also need a price check on this bat. 27oz. Great condition. No return. Thanks!
  6. cprice1080

Price Check: 27oz Aftermath

27oz 2014 Demarini Flipper Aftermath w/ receipt purchased July 2014. Under 100 hits. Thanks!
  7. cprice1080

opinions on the ASA MIKEN PSYCHO??

When you hit it, give us a review. I'm looking at buying the ASA Balanced Psycho as well. Thanks!
  8. cprice1080

2015 Miken Triad 3 ASA

You're not gonna be able to return for paint chipping. But if you truly feel that the bat is a defective "dud" I would call them. Miken customer service is gtg. Like I said before, there is a return option for "performance". Good luck!
  9. cprice1080

2015 Miken Triad 3 ASA

3000 hits on these newer bats is damn good! Sounds like you got your money's worth. I have swung both the STRIMA and the STR3MA back to back and i think the new 2015 STR3MA is better. For under $200 you cant go wrong with the Triads.
  10. cprice1080

Advocare 24 Day Challenge

I am on day 22 of my challenge. I started at 216 and am down to 202. If you do the challenge you need to buy the add ons... at least get the Catalyst (amino acid supplement). Its not just the lbs i have lost but the inches. I am down 3 holes on my belt. My muscles have definition and are rock...
  11. cprice1080

Price Check ASA OG recoils

I would love to take one off your hands. Got a 27oz Maxload? LMK, ill take it.
  12. cprice1080

2015 Miken Triad 3 ASA

When you return a bat to Miken you can choose the return reason "performance". They might just test it and return it back if they cant find anything wrong...
  13. cprice1080

2015 Miken Triad 3 ASA

I love mine. It absolutely crushes the ball. It has between 100-200 hits. It was ready to rock out of the wrapper though. When we hit our homerun limit guys have to put it down to prevent DBO's. I did have a problem with last years. It was crazy hot then felt dead, and I tapped the knob on the...
  14. cprice1080

For Sale 27oz Cluggy w/ receipt

Bump...Would love to ship this thing out today.
  15. cprice1080

If you dont feel comfortable gifting, you can pay goods. That way we are both covered. Ill do it $240 styd via paid goods. Will ship out first thing in the morning.
  16. cprice1080

I guess i would be willing to ship first. Everybody has to start somewhere on here.
  17. cprice1080

Lol...yeah i hit it. The handle is stiffer but same Juggy barrel. Just not for me.
  18. cprice1080

***SOLD***27oz Cluggy returnable w/ receipt. Bought last week from Easton4life. I have never been a Juggy fan. I thought this bat would be different because of the alloy handle. It still has that Juggy feel. I put 20 hits on it and put it down for my Triad. Just not for me... For quicker...
  19. cprice1080

For Sale 27oz CLuggy w/receipt

I have a 27oz. Demarini Flipper Aftermath that I can trade plus a little cash. Or I will buy it outright if you don't want the trade. The AM is in excellent condition under 50 hits, I bought it on 7/9/14 and have original receipt. Can send pics after work.
  20. cprice1080

og dc psycho 28oz

Spoke too soon. He already sold it. Sorry!