Search results

1. D

Custom Vinci vs. Custom Worth Liberty

Whats the difference. Cost is $20 different (libby more expensive). Difference in leather? Quality? Want a open back I web 12.5 inch so what one is better and why?
  2. D

LTB LHT 12 1/2 - 13inch

I have a 13.5 worth liberty now and while I like the glove it is just too large and have a hard time clamping the glove down (Small hand problems). looking to get back into something a little smaller. Let me know what you got. Smitty
  3. D

trich for Calvin or Julio

I have been offered both Calvin and Julio for trich straight up. My other RB are Lynch Woodhead Ridley D. Wilson Other WR are Green J. Nelson D Moore D Hopkins Which one should I trade for. There is a another team hurting for WR I think I can trade him J nelson and ridley for rice so would...
  4. D

trade help

He just made a trade brees and dwyer for stafford and mjd He wants Lynch. He also wants austin. So I was thinking MJD and mendenhall for lynch and austin. I am weak a rb so mendenhall would add some depth. I feel I am good a wr especially when gordon gets back. I am waiting to see what...
  5. D

RB#2 start help

I just dropped ben tate and picked up CJ?K because I think I had the space to see if he pans out. so this is what it left me Starter= Rice and normally forte out of these who should I start at RB#2 Forte at Dal (questionable ankle) Lashoure at MIN Jaquizz Rogers at CAR CJ?K at Houston
  6. D

waiver wire help

both of these guys CJ2K and Greg Jennings just got dropped in my 10 man league are either one worth picking up and who do I drop RGIII Tony Romo H Nicks Welker T Smith J Jones K Britt R Rice M Forte Mikel Lashoure Jaquizz Rodgers Ben Tate
  7. D

WDIS RB#2 B Tate or Lashoure

My starters are normally rice and forte. forte is out so i have B Tate at DEN Mikel Lashoure at TEN They Lashoure is starting but I have no clue how many snaps he will see Or tate a beast of a back up but he is just that the back up to foster.
  8. D

WDIS? RB#2 and Flex

my Starters This week due to Forte Hurt and H Nicks not traveling to CAR Who do i start for RB #2 and who do I put in my flex??? QB-RG3 RB-R Rice RB-B Tate?????? WR-Welker WR-J Jones Flex- ????? Bench Romo forte Mikel Lashoure H Nicks K Britt T Smith Martellus Bennett I...
  9. D

Trade opinion

in my league my co worker wants Rg3 so i offered RG3 and Forte for Stafford and Mccoy my rb is Rice Forte Ben Tate Dwyer my other QB is Romo His rb is Mccoy R Bush Mendenhall B wells his other qb is Alex smith Is this a good trade for me or no? its PPR and QB throwing...
  10. D

Trade happy League

Trade offered to me was D Moore and Donald Brown maybe (Trent Richardson) for hakeem nicks and Dwyer or Tate I say maybe richardson because when he said brown I told him I would for richardson and he said maybe. My Current backs are Rice Forte Tate Mccluster Dwyer My...
  11. D

who has more long term upside

In my league I just dropped wells for mccluster With that I have dwyer on my bench I believe I should drop (since mendenhall will be back) for one of these. Wells Ryan Williams David Wilson Pierre Thomas Jacquizze rodgers. Who has will have more of an upside down the stretch?
  12. D

Trade Help

POS:My Team vs His Team QB : Romo - Brees RB : Rice - McFadden RB : Forte - Doug Martin WR : J. Jones - B. Marshall WR : H. nicks - R. Wayne Flex ...
  13. D

For Sale/Trade Price/Miken Question OG Freak!!!!

I dont know much about mikens. I have an OG freak with serial 3350xxx what batch is this It does not have the smooth endcap but a real small miken symbol. Im guessing 2nd batch? no burnt w on the end cap I would say 7 our of 10 in condition what selling price am i looking at?
  14. D

Help with back up RB

I was 5th pick and for my 2 RBs I got Rice in the first round and forte in the 4th round. the more I read the more I worry about forte. My bench RB players are weak and there are possibly better solutions to claim. Starters Rice Forte Bench Ben Tate Bennie Wells Mike Tolbert These are the...
  15. D

9 man league

We had a guy drop out at draft time so we went from a 10 man to 9. What is the best way to run a 9 man league. I would like for no one to have byes.
  16. D

Rate my picks

I ended up having the 5th draft pick out of 9. I was 6th but the guy who was 5th dropped out never showed up to draft. This is who I got. We are playing PPR league. QB only get 4pt for touchdowns. We have a flex and no TE position who should I play as my flex?(right now I have hakeem nicks) I...
  17. D

PPR League Draft Spot 6 of 10

I have the sixth pick and the below are who I believe will be available at my spot Brees Stafford Mcoy Jones Drew Calvin Johnson Which one of the above would you choose. WR and RB are PPR and 1pt every 10yrds QB only get 4 pt for touchdown and 1pt ever 20yrds.
  18. D

GTG drewz is GTG Board Bro

Great communication, fast responses. Would do work with again. Highly recommend.
  19. D

LTB Turfs

I play outfield so what turfs would work best in the grass or does it matter. Any recommendations on some light weight turfs? Need a size 9 if they run a little big I will take a 8 1/2. any connections for a good price? Let me know pay pal ready.
  20. D

LTB LHT I web glove (Outfield)

I am looking for a good outfielder glove. I have always used $50 Rawlings and I am looking to upgrade. I would like to stay around $100 maybe a little more. I really like the I web design. If you have any for sell or any recommendations would be good.