who has more long term upside

D.Smith

Addicted to Softballfans
In my league I just dropped wells for mccluster

With that I have dwyer on my bench I believe I should drop (since mendenhall will be back) for one of these.

Wells
Ryan Williams
David Wilson
Pierre Thomas
Jacquizze rodgers.

Who has will have more of an upside down the stretch?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
in order I'd say Wilson, Rodgers, flip a coin for Wells/Williams, down the list is Pierre Thomas.

Wilson #1 because Bradshaw is somewhat injury-prone, and I like Rodgers but can't see him getting goal-line carries over Turner even if he does get more involved in the offense.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Turner will not be here next year and I am not as impressed with Wilson as most people so I would say in order it would be Rodgers , Wilson , Williams , Wells , Thomas

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd much rather have Dwyer than Pierre Thomas, just saw where you said you were going to drop him.

D.Smith

Addicted to Softballfans
Im trying to think long term incause 1 of my 2 starter go down and possibly use for flex on a by week etc.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I think over the course of the season that Rodgers role will increase while Turners decreases in the new Atlanta offense plus the fact that Turner is just getting slow and hasn't ever been a great pass catcher so yeah I would rank him higher than Wilson or Dwyer espically since you kinda have to count on Bradshaw getting hurt for Wilson to have a major role and you know that Mendenhall is coming back so that will limit Dwyers appeal.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
no one on pitts coaching staff wanted mendy.....hes a bum and their hand was forced. i like wilson the most if ur talking just this season because he'll start if he can hang onto the ball. turner will get his because theyll burn him up in his last year and rodgers wont be the man with or w/o him.....theyll grab spomeone over the offseason.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i like Williams the most.....but he may as well be in Cleveland.

Wilson will have that job...if nothign else, he'll have a pretty steady work load as we know NY likes the RBC.....