Search results

1. Wolfynuts24

Bat Collections 3

2. Wolfynuts24

New batt ???

you gotta find preference man. End load, mid load, Balanced, brand, wieght, grip, metal, one piece, two piece, four piece, and blah blah blah.
  3. Wolfynuts24

New Team Name

Pole smokers
  4. Wolfynuts24

Shorts in softball

I wear pants to hide my hairy legs. I swear I got wookie DNA. Plus even wearing pants I still slide head first its helps when you have a luscious v of chest pubes.
  5. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

I think I'm gonna hold on to the USA am. I'm still swinging my 13 DBA mostly but I do like and swing my USA AMs. god knows how long that DBAs gonna last and its gonna be pretty hard to find another one of them. Plus I think I'm gonna try to get a USA aftermath for every year they make them just...
  6. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

Thanks brother
  7. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

Not really looking to sell was only gonna trade it to my buddy, but let me ask you a hypothetical question what would you give me for a 26oz 50 hit cluggy
  8. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

Basically just need to know if the market value is the same on them or since the aftermath is more sought after should he add money or should I add money cause the cluggy has less hits. I don't know if I'm gonna make the deal or not
  9. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

Yeah thats kind of where I'm at on it but I do have a boarder battle aftermath which is basically the same bat and a 16 aftermath.
  10. Wolfynuts24

Good trade or no?

A buddy of mine wants to trade me straight up. My 150-200 hit 27oz 15 usa aftermath for his 50 hit 26oz 15 cluggy. Probably not gonna swing it that much gunna be more of a team bat/collection type thing. Just wanna know if the markets the same on these
  11. Wolfynuts24

Bat

Wait what?.. My feeble brain hurts. I'm going to go take a nap.
  12. Wolfynuts24

Bat

Relax human dictionary it was written like that on purpose
  13. Wolfynuts24

Bat

Lol. me my good man, me.
  14. Wolfynuts24

Miken Freak 98 34/30. How much should I Pay?

Well how much are they asking
  15. Wolfynuts24

Bat

Yes their great
  16. Wolfynuts24

It really pisses me off

I picked up an og flex, og extended, and a f98 a couple years ago and turned a good profit on them on the bay right before they dropped the ban on the eastons. I wasn't trying to turn a profit, I just happened to. I just had to get rid of them cause local leagues weren't letting us use old...
  17. Wolfynuts24

Best ASA bat in the last 3 years?

I baby the **** out of my 13 DBA but I'll be on the quest for another one or two at the end of the season. Love my USA AMs too though.
  18. Wolfynuts24

2015 Aftermath Flipper USA (2) Different Colors??

The bb aftermath and the 15 USA aftermath are essentially the same bat just different colors. The bb came out in 2014 though and was a limited edition.
  19. Wolfynuts24

Failed compression process

I remember about 10 years ago I went to an asa tourney were an umpire threw my bat in the garbage. I had a crush 2 that was on fire and had been pretty beaten up by all of us all year. Wasn't cracked just a lot of webbing and wear and tear. I was young and didn't know what was going on. my buddy...
  20. Wolfynuts24

ASA power bat

Actual weights don't matter. Your over thinking this