Good trade or no?

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
A buddy of mine wants to trade me straight up. My 150-200 hit 27oz 15 usa aftermath for his 50 hit 26oz 15 cluggy. Probably not gonna swing it that much gunna be more of a team bat/collection type thing. Just wanna know if the markets the same on these

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
Yeah thats kind of where I'm at on it but I do have a boarder battle aftermath which is basically the same bat and a 16 aftermath.

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
Basically just need to know if the market value is the same on them or since the aftermath is more sought after should he add money or should I add money cause the cluggy has less hits. I don't know if I'm gonna make the deal or not

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
orange or green, returnable with receipt on either side, what color are the grips, what day is it?

usa am $175
cluggy $150

jkwoody22

League ball huer
What balls are you swinging, weather etc? the cluggy is a durable bat with 44's and 52's and makes a great team bat, if you have another am I would do it, my orange one has 2000+ and no signs of slowing down the last 1000 have been with 52s my back up green one sees no love, they are a very good underrated/hyped bat IMO

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
I think I'm gonna hold on to the USA am. I'm still swinging my 13 DBA mostly but I do like and swing my USA AMs. god knows how long that DBAs gonna last and its gonna be pretty hard to find another one of them. Plus I think I'm gonna try to get a USA aftermath for every year they make them just for ****s and gigs.