Search results

1. R. Boogie

BP off Tee

Getting off to a slow start this season. Don't feel right at the plate. Took a video hitting off the tee. I did noticed I have almost no stride. I appreciate any other insight or even obvious things I might be missing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElEq_MmBy7Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  2. R. Boogie

Price Check on Wilson Optima Gold

Looking for a price on this Wilson Optima Gold glove. It has been well used. It needs some TLC but still a good glove.
  3. R. Boogie

Price Check Franklin Pro Series BB glove

Just curious as to what this glove might get. It it still stiff and in great condition. I purchased it at the end of my baseball career (:eek:).
  4. R. Boogie

GTG wildcatfan94 is GTG. Fast payment and good communication.

Sold him a Miken Superfreak. Fast payment and good communication. I would do business with him again; no hesitation.
  5. R. Boogie

For Sale Demarini and Miken for sale

OK fellas, since trading brought no interest and I'm now selling the bats. The Steel has unknown number of hits. Still in great shape. No wave or dents. Original grip. The lettering is a little faded. Asking $90 shipped for it. sold to topdawg21. The Miken SuperFreak has over 1000 hits. It...
  6. R. Boogie

Price Check Miken Superfreak Maxload

Looking for a price on a Miken Superfreak Maxload. Has over a 1000 hits but it is in great shape. Pics are on the link http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1301453
  7. R. Boogie

Price Check on a DeMarini Steel

Hey fellas, I'm looking for a price check on a Steel. Unknown number of hits but still good. Pics are in this thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17077168#post17077168 Thanks.
  8. R. Boogie

GTG hearnjs20 is gtg

Bought some pants of him. Fast shipping and quick to email tracking #. Gtg bro here.
  9. R. Boogie

2013 Worth Xl

I just received my new Worth XL. There was some mixed reviews on here but there was enough positive ones that I bought one. Plus, the price was right. I unwrapped it and went to hit off my tee. I have a bucket of mixed balls, mostly Trump Stote Classic M's, that I use in my local league, which...
  10. R. Boogie

GTG Fishstick5 is GTG!

Order a Chita Roller Backpack and received it quickly and in excellent shape. Great communication throughout transaction. Am very pleased with service and item. Will definitely purchase from him again.
  11. R. Boogie

GTG danted3000 gtg

danted3000 is gtg. Brought a jersey from him. Fast shipping and good communication. Thanks.
  12. R. Boogie

GTG Fury 21

Bought pants from Fury 21. Came fast and in great shape. Would do business with again.
  13. R. Boogie

Hitting Group

Has anyone ever organized a hitting group in their area? And if so, how well did it work out?
  14. R. Boogie

GTG Rello 24 GTG

Ordered two pair of pants from Rello24. He provided great communication and fast shipping. Definetely would do business with again.
  15. R. Boogie

GTG bdclubber very gtg

Purchased a pair of pants and turfs from bdclubber. They arrived fast and in better than advertised shape. Great communication. I would not hesitate to do business again with this very gtg board bro.