Search results

1. jOeyb00

2014 Band Aid

Jeff, check out the GHOST RIDERS "MIL A" USSSA Roster. Stacked from top to bottom w/quality players and quality guys...just like us. lol. They are going to be a ton of fun to play against. I have no idea who is going to win but Its going to be a blast thats for sure...WAY to many teams loaded...
  2. jOeyb00

2014 Band Aid

Last list I saw had 25+ teams not including Intramurals. This tourney will 100% start on Friday bud. Always has.....
  3. jOeyb00

Military Softball

Last year there were 3 varsity A teams....GOVT ISSUE, C2C & FKA. I know GI, SCRAPS and a few of the JTF militia will be there for sure playing A. Not sure about others but hoping we get about 20 total this year
  4. jOeyb00

AWS Military Worlds Las Vegas 7-8 Dec

Which time? lol. Awesome weekend all around. ALL of these teams need to come back in April for sure. Congrats to NBK on the rings. Way to smash fellas. Next stop for GI...Toys4Tots in Palm Springs this weekend where we get to battle our military bros JTF in the same pool. Its going to fun. Safe...
  5. jOeyb00

Indio, who are you rolling with this year brother?
  6. jOeyb00

Mt Chareslton is decent for being a giant hill in the desert. Nothing to rave about. Drive safe yo
  7. jOeyb00

Mt Chareslton is decent for being a giant hill in the desert. Nothing to rave about. Drive safe yo
  8. jOeyb00

Make sure you pack your winter clothes fellas. They are callinf fior SNOW on Saturday......lol
  9. jOeyb00

I'll let you know when I get in man. I'm driving up on Thursday, should be there by 7ish. I'm disappointed we aren't in the military bracket but we'll do work nonetheless. FO SHO brother
  10. jOeyb00

Not sure why you're excited brother. You guys are playing in the D, not the military. GI won the D last year after the open bracket folded & they let us merge. We went 6-0...so anything less from you guys will not suffice. NBOMB & SAFE SECURITY are both very good teams. Call me when you get...
  11. jOeyb00

Just worry about GI son!!
  12. jOeyb00

Winter Worlds BLD Vegas

40 degrees and raining this weekend vbother
  13. jOeyb00

If more A teams would join/enter in they wouldnt have to combine the 2....and I completely understand why B teams do not want to move up. Why would they? Also, from what I was told this weekend, JTF's main team, JTF WC is playing in the D tourney, not the Mil tourney.
  14. jOeyb00

That is good news. Apparently, Ft Carson is also coming. There are a few mil teams like Naval Base Kitsap and a few of the lower JTF squads that are not playing in the mil tourney but playing D and E instead. Hell, Nellis might have 2 teams in this one. Wish all the teams would just play...
  15. jOeyb00

As of right now he is not....
  16. jOeyb00

2014 ASA Military National Championships

BOOOOOOO! That is pure buffonary
  17. jOeyb00

Yeah brother, I saw it. Anything to benefit/help the rich get richer. Its ridiculous. It will change ONCE AGAIN
  18. jOeyb00

They will combine the A's and B's
  19. jOeyb00

ASA Sin City World Series-Big League Dreams Las Vegas

Make sure you guys have your HOBO STAB INSURANCE in tact while staying at The Riv......safe travels.
  20. jOeyb00

For Sale 26oz WORTH LEGIT BALANCED

26oz WORTH LEGIT BALANCED for sale. Less than 100 cuts. Already hot. Few small scratches. In stellar condition. Has receipt (Just need to find it). $165 shipped. Located in Vegas. PM me for pics if interested