Search results

1. $natedogg$

Minnesota Thread

Carney pick is legit.
  2. $natedogg$

Minnesota Thread

Express/M&M Construction will be a very tough team to beat in D (or C) without question.
  3. $natedogg$

OG b1 fast pitch question?

Question, has anyone heard of the og B1 fast pitch bat in a 34x27? Rare? Worth anything? I can't find anything on that size, but a local guy is selling one. Any help would be great, thanks!!
  4. $natedogg$

For Sale XXL Demarini Jerseys, XL Demarini Shirt and Pants, XL Nike Swingman pants

Hello, Wondering, where can the factory team jersey be bought? Thanks!
  5. $natedogg$

For Sale Leftover Easton & LS Hats

Pm sent lmk..
  6. $natedogg$

LTB Elite DNA Southern Swagger hoodie

TTT....... Still looking for these items. Thanks!
  7. $natedogg$

LTB Elite DNA Southern Swagger hoodie

Looking to buy an Elite DNA Southern Swagger hoodie in 2xl or if they run small a 3xl. Also looking to buy a pair of XXL Elite micro fiber shorts in white and a pair in khaki. Thanks! -Nathan
  8. $natedogg$

LTB XXL microfiber shorts

TTT Still looking. Anyone?
  9. $natedogg$

For Sale Worth liberty 12.5 basket White w/red

What's the real difference between the Liberty and Liberty advanced? I personally like the feel of the Liberty better but I'm guessing it's same kind of leather.
  10. $natedogg$

Hey bro, Im guessing All Out shorts correct? Great shorts id suggest guys trying them out, but in my case for team I need either Combat or Elite brand and only white and khaki. Thanks though! Anyone got these? Ever deals in Elite stores on these new?
  11. $natedogg$

TTT Some great offers on different brand shorts, but for right now only looking for Combat or Elite brand microfiber shorts. White pair and Khaki pair.
  12. $natedogg$

shorts Hello, Your interested in selling me some shorts in my posted thread?? Thanks! Nate
  13. $natedogg$

LTB, Looking to buy a pair of Combat or Elite xxl microfiber shorts. Looking for a white pair and a khaki pair. Used is fine as long as they are in excellent shape, looking to avoid retail price with shipping on top! Paypal ready. Thanks! Nathan
  14. $natedogg$

GTG Streetkid15 very GTG!

No worries here. Great item exactly as described in post and VERY fast shipping! GTG!!
  15. $natedogg$

Angry ewoks

Can you post a picture of these? Im curious to what their all about.
  16. $natedogg$

For Sale Combat Sub Dye Pullover M #13

Sweet looking and great price! If it was 3xl id be a buyer. GLWS bro!!
  17. $natedogg$

ASA sbf 100 mph claim on Facebook?

I couldn't agree more! It doesn't have to be so difficult! It all has to be about $$$$ otherwise just allow all bats old and new, anything thats been made, and get rid of banned list. They could just stop worrying about the bats and approve a junk mush ball. It just seems to easy so there must...
  18. $natedogg$

Bud light/ Budweiser/ Busch beer buy in?

These are sweet looking!!
  19. $natedogg$

Reaper

Just a question; I see lots of people getting jerseys, hats, and pullovers done of different companies such as Easton Nation, Demarini, and so on. Has anyone done a OG Rip It Reaper design on anything??