Search results

1. DavisSinclair21

GTG Crankmaster is GTG!!!

GTG Board Bro here....
  2. DavisSinclair21

Easton Salvo

Guys PM me the best place to get a good deal on a 27-30oz Salvo...I would need contact info....phone numbers...names...email address if available or maybe just screen names on the site here....Looking forward to getting a new bat. Thanks men.
  3. DavisSinclair21

GTG RuSSo29 Is Very GTG.

RuSSo29 is a very good board bro...
  4. DavisSinclair21

LTB Pre Paid ATT Phone

Ran mine over and am in need of a phone quick...I am willing to buy or trade for an AT&T Prepaid cell phone...Not looking for a certain phone but something nice. PM me with what you have and what you want for it. Thanks men!
  5. DavisSinclair21

GTG jaj23 is GTG forsure!!!

jaj23 is way GTG. Very patient and understanding man here. I would deal with him all day long. Thanks again jaj23.
  6. DavisSinclair21

GTG Phyre is GTG.

What the title says. GTG board bro here.
  7. DavisSinclair21

GTG wubby3323 is GTG

GTG board bro here...Everything went very smooth and very fast.
  8. DavisSinclair21

GTG zgleason14 is GTG.

Very easy to work with. Great communication. Good SBF bro here.
  9. DavisSinclair21

Easton Salvo 26 oz Today!

Looking to buy an Easton Salvo 26oz today...LMK what you have. PP ready. I thought I read on here yesterday that there was one for 125 and another for 140 but can't seem to find them.
  10. DavisSinclair21

Afflicted vs. AntiVirus

Can someone shed some light on this. Our team just won a Afflicted today and we have an AV. Performance wise these two bats the same? Which one has the edge? Thanks guys.
  11. DavisSinclair21

For Sale Southland Pant.

These are grey base with a black/red/black stripe down the side. 38/36. Looking to get 25$ OBO for these. PP gift or add fee's. They have small grass stain on the right knee and a smaller grass stain on the left knee that will probably come out but I am not taking the time to do it. If...
  12. DavisSinclair21

For Trade 12.5 amg 600 cw

Looking for a 12-12.5 Worth Liberty. Needs to White with Royal laces or White with Orange laces. I would also take a Royal with Orange or White laces. Trading this glove only not selling. This is my gamer and very well taken care of. I have pics and can email them to you if you PM me your email...
  13. DavisSinclair21

For Sale Little Leage DeMarini Vexxum

DeMarini Vexxum 31" 23.5oz and has a 2 5/8 barrel $75 OBO Nice bat with minor scratches. Need to sell because my daughter don't play baseball anymore. Thanks guys. Have pics and will email them upon request. I cannot get them to loadup on here.
  14. DavisSinclair21

For Sale/Trade Little League Bat, I-Pod Nano and Wireless Mouse

I have a few things I would like to get rid of. Keep inmind that everything is OBO. 1. DeMarini Vexxum 31" - 23.5oz with a 2 5/8" barrel $75 OBO Little League Bat 2. 1GB I-Pod Shuffle $35 OBO 3. Wireless Mi Mini travel mouse (just plug and use) $15 OBO Everything Mailed USPS Priority...
  15. DavisSinclair21

Looking to buy a Techfire...

Looking to buy a Techfire (black with red writing). I had a couple of them that had broke on me and I can't find them anywhere. PM me if you have one that is for sale. I would want one that is as new as possible. Thanks. 28-30 oz. will be fine.