Search results

1. W

question??

I haven't been on here in awhile I gave up playing a couple years ago and started coaching my son. I have a Easton baseball bat we bought our son last year. It has a -5 drop and is 26oz and 31 inches. was wondering if it possiable to selll it on here and what hread I should out it in? Thanks
  2. W

Need logo help.

Thanks Oakleydude44 This guy went above and beyond helping us with this logo for our youth football league. It is awesome and we can't say thanks enough. Props to Oakleydude44.
  3. W

Need logo help.

I know its a lot to ask, but I need help with a football logo for my sons football league. They are called Tri-C Bullets. Their colors are navy blue, white, and grey. This would be something that would be used as a helmet sticker and as to identity of the team on all other signs etc. I'd rather...
  4. W

Sponsorship Letter

please and thanks Can i please have a copy sent to me? kinda new to all this stuff. thanks [email protected] thanks again
  5. W

A.D Starr Tattoo

must be a new kind of ball haven't ever hit an AD Star ball thats worth a crap
  6. W

Rover Plus Nine Pants question?

thanks for all the info. I have only used Boombah and like them and didn't know if these are worth that extra money or not? May just order one pair and see how heavy they are. it can get real hot and real humid around our area. thanks for the help
  7. W

Rover Plus Nine Pants question?

how do these pants stack up to the others and how is the quality? do they run true to size? thanks
  8. W

For Sale Jack Daniels Leather Golf bag-Burton brand bag

All leather with Jack Daniels embroider on bag. New never used Burton brand bag with warranty tag still on bag. Asking $250.00 plus shipping. will email pics if interested. just pm me thanks
  9. W

For Sale Miken Recoil USSSA

bump... bats is still here.....and it is returnable
  10. W

For Sale Miken Recoil USSSA

28oz maxload(enloaded) -no receipt. ADDED MACH 4 BAT IS RETURNABLE no cracks bat is in great shape. no trades. $125.00 shipped