Search results

1. Soldierstrong

Bell Gardens/Downey BP and League?

I could do that. Where?
  2. Soldierstrong

I pastor a church, so Sunday is a big work day for me.
  3. Soldierstrong

in the AM or PM?
  4. Soldierstrong

Pretty much every day but Friday and Sunday.
  5. Soldierstrong

Hey all, I pastor a church here in Bell Gardens, and we are looking into starting a team playing either in Bell Gardens or Downey. We're a smaller church right now, so we'll be looking for some players to help fill out the roster. If you do BP in the area, I would love to join you, get to...
  6. Soldierstrong

Current bat comparable to?

Thanks guys!
  7. Soldierstrong

Current bat comparable to?

Forgive me for not using the search function, but don't think that I could really get the results I'm looking for. I "retired" from softball a couple years ago, and got rid of all my bats (although the guy I sold most of my stuff to still hasn't paid the rest of the money he owes me), but now...
  8. Soldierstrong

What Did I miss the last two years?

I did play some tourney ball, and played in the Church State 2 years ago with Life360, the church I was on staff at. I need to update where I'm at, because now I pastor out in the Los Angeles area. SD
  9. Soldierstrong

What Did I miss the last two years?

Been out of the game, and out of these here forums for 2 years. What have I missed? Anything changed. Is the game still being messed up by shaved bats and rollers, or did the bat changes that happened a couple years ago actually do their job? What's the hot bats these days that everyone loves...
  10. Soldierstrong

For Sale 30 oz BJ Fulk for $70!

PM sent on behalf of a friend.
  11. Soldierstrong

new stamp .5 endload

Do any of y'all in the know have knowledge of any Worth bats coming down the pipe with the new utrip stamp that has the half ounce endload?
  12. Soldierstrong

Work and softball?

I have it pretty great this year. I'm the youth pastor at my church, and in charge of the softball program. So I put 3 teams together, 2 mens teams (1 competitive, 1...well, not so much) and 1 coed team. That's a guaranteed 3 nights a week. Plus, my competetive team plays a few tournaments...
  13. Soldierstrong

USA Team.......

Dexter Avery has been on Team USA in the past, and he isn't white. I guarantee you racism was not involved in the selection of the team, but rather the PLAYING abilities of those chosen. What a concept huh?
  14. Soldierstrong

Price Check Worth ASA 454 Ressy Greg Connell

What's the weight of it? Perhaps 180 bucks?
  15. Soldierstrong

LTB 2011 Salvo, SRV4, or ASA MayhemXl

Should be getting my tax refund in any day now and the wife has given me permission to buy an ASA bat since I will be playing 1 asa league and a couple ASA tourney's. Do any of you have some good deals or a hookup on one of the above bats. 27oz is what I would like, and it can be returnable...
  16. Soldierstrong

Weird Superstisions/Game Rituals?

I eat a salad 2 hours before the game, washing it down with a 1.5 liter diet Mt. Dew, and finishing it off with a handful of bit o' honeys.
  17. Soldierstrong

brag post

I got intentionally walked last night when our game went into extra innings.
  18. Soldierstrong

Springfield, MO SuperDraft

As they say, "there's always room for one more." If you have ever seen a taxi in Kenya, you know what I'm talking about. Less than 36 hours to go!
  19. Soldierstrong

Springfield, MO SuperDraft

Looks like we have more things to raffle off at the tourney Saturday!