Search results

1. Soldierstrong

Bell Gardens/Downey BP and League?

Hey all, I pastor a church here in Bell Gardens, and we are looking into starting a team playing either in Bell Gardens or Downey. We're a smaller church right now, so we'll be looking for some players to help fill out the roster. If you do BP in the area, I would love to join you, get to...
  2. Soldierstrong

Current bat comparable to?

Forgive me for not using the search function, but don't think that I could really get the results I'm looking for. I "retired" from softball a couple years ago, and got rid of all my bats (although the guy I sold most of my stuff to still hasn't paid the rest of the money he owes me), but now...
  3. Soldierstrong

What Did I miss the last two years?

Been out of the game, and out of these here forums for 2 years. What have I missed? Anything changed. Is the game still being messed up by shaved bats and rollers, or did the bat changes that happened a couple years ago actually do their job? What's the hot bats these days that everyone loves...
  4. Soldierstrong

new stamp .5 endload

Do any of y'all in the know have knowledge of any Worth bats coming down the pipe with the new utrip stamp that has the half ounce endload?
  5. Soldierstrong

LTB 2011 Salvo, SRV4, or ASA MayhemXl

Should be getting my tax refund in any day now and the wife has given me permission to buy an ASA bat since I will be playing 1 asa league and a couple ASA tourney's. Do any of you have some good deals or a hookup on one of the above bats. 27oz is what I would like, and it can be returnable...
  6. Soldierstrong

brag post

I got intentionally walked last night when our game went into extra innings.
  7. Soldierstrong

Saint Patrick's Superdraft event page

https://www.facebook.com/events/335475256489594/#!/events/335475256489594/ Here's the link for you to go ahead and RSVP for the Superdraft if you would like! SD
  8. Soldierstrong

There's nothing worse

Than knowing your new bat is on the mail truck waiting to be delivered and you have to keep waiting for the mailman to get to your house.
  9. Soldierstrong

LTB 27.5 oz Connell 2

Used or NIW, returnable or NR. Just want to have another one, but need to find a good deal. SD
  10. Soldierstrong

FREE indoor 16 in Springfield, MO

Hey guys, The pastor of the church I was going to be using felt bad for what happened so he's given me two Saturday's, this weekend's and February 25th to have FREE indoor 16in softball. Feel free to come, and bring as many guys that you want and join us for some fun. SD
  11. Soldierstrong

Springfield, MO SuperDraft

Hey guys, Looking on finalizing a Superdraft in late March. Once I have a field reserved I'll put up a link to all the information. This will be an awesome tourney, with unlimited home runs, and all bats but senior bats. I'll also be having a home run derby. The best part of it will be...
  12. Soldierstrong

16inch Softball Coming to Springfield, MO

Hey guys, If you got the winter softball blues, and live near the Springfield, MO area, we will be doing a 6 week, 12 game season of 16in indoor softball at our church's gym. 8 person teams, and all it costs is 200 bucks. Season starts on the 14th of January, and we would love to have you...
  13. Soldierstrong

Will Bass still exist?

When the new stamp becomes official in USSSA? Discuss
  14. Soldierstrong

How to get my league sanctioned

There is no USSSA league here in Springfield right now, and I'm looking into starting a league and feel that if I can get it sanctioned with the USSSA I can be quite competitive. What are all the steps that I would need to take to get my league sanctioned by next Spring?
  15. Soldierstrong

Would you rather?

Play in a league that used 44 525 balls but made you use ASA bats or Play in a league that used 44 375 and let you use all bats except for Senior bats?
  16. Soldierstrong

Spring Superdraft

I know a lot of you folks in the midwest forum are St. Louis and Central Missouri guys. Would you all be interested in driving down here to Springfield for a Superdraft tourney in late March or early April?
  17. Soldierstrong

Outlaw Leagues and Insurance

I've never played in an outlaw league, but was wondering how they protect themselves from being sued if someone gets hurt. Do they make each and every player sign something saying that they cannot be held responsible for anything?
  18. Soldierstrong

Bass G Spot?

Would you seriously swing a bat by that name? Thank God I'm not a rep for them anymore 'cause that would just be embarassing to try and sell.
  19. Soldierstrong

For Sale Worth 454 ASA 270z

Hey guys, I have a 27oz Worth ASA 454 (green and white) that is returnable with a receipt. It has less than 100 hits on it, no rattle at all, so it's still not fully broken in. Great bat, just a little balanced for my taste. 200 bucks gets it shipped to your door. Uploaded with...
  20. Soldierstrong

Net for outfield

Hey guys, Do any of you know where I can find one of those big ole nets that some field put in behind the outfield fence in front of parking lots?