Search results

1. BR3WKR3W

Asp Freak

Anyone have one they want to get rid of? Preferably a 27oz.
  2. BR3WKR3W

Any Ideas?

I have a new team with the team name 'Not Never' anyone have any ideas for a design?
  3. BR3WKR3W

Aug 2-3 Taft,CA

[/URL][/IMG] Come out for a great tourney for a great cause. Any questions ask here or call/text the #'s on the flyer or email.
  4. BR3WKR3W

For Sale Easton,Worth,Miken

26oz Easton Salvo srv5 returnable but no receipt. Unknown # of hits and date code is 0310. $115 shipped 27oz nr Worth Resmondo Legit with about 20 swings. $150 shipped 27oz Miken NRG 600 returnable but no receipt unknown # of hits. $80 shipped If you need pics lmk and I will get them to...
  5. BR3WKR3W

Salvo srv5

Is there a such thing as a good # on these or is it just what people say?
  6. BR3WKR3W

Aug 31st,Sept 1st

Magz Premier Softball Tourney Little Lake Park Santa Fe Springs,CA Sat Aug 31st Men's (Upper and Lower) and Women's... $300 entry fee 3 game guarantee. Each team will get 12 FREE T-Shirts. Winning team gets gets 12 Full Subs and 3 bats. Sun Sept 1st Coed... $300 entry fee, 3 game guarantee...
  7. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade Worth Mayhem XL Pumkin

26oz maxload Worth Mayhem XL Pumkin Asa only for sale or trade for a new stamp usssa in 26 or 27oz. Bat is returnable but no receipt. Has about 20 game swings on it. Just can't get the feel of the bat. Has one small spiral towards the end cap but doesn't affect anything. Lmk what you guys have...
  8. BR3WKR3W

LTTF pink z2000+

I have a 26oz worth mayhem Xl Pumkin Asa only to trade. My bat has 20-25 swings and is returnable.
  9. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade easton scn6b

I have an unknown hit 33/23 scn6b that's returnable but no receipt. Looking for $150 shipped or trade for a new stamp 26oz usssa bat. I have pics just send me your email or #.
  10. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade easton SCN6B

I have a used unknown hit 33/23 scn6B. Looking for $150 shipped or trade for a 26oz new stamp utrip bat. Send me the offers. I can get pics just send me your email or #
  11. BR3WKR3W

dst help

I have seen a few orange freak dst's out at my league and was wondering what they are and if they are any good. Where can you find them, etc.... I can't find them online anywhere
  12. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade 27oz scn11bh

I have a 27oz Easton scn11bh with about 200 swings. It's returnable and I might be able to find the receipt. I'm looking to sale for $160 shipped or trade for new stamped Asa or usssa bats. Link what you guys have. I can send pics via email or text.
  13. BR3WKR3W

GSL in SoCal

So far so good it seems like. Everyone that plays likes it. Robert is doing a great job on getting teams and running the tournaments.
  14. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade 26oz og scn2

Has about 400 swings with light webbing. Returnable bit no receipt. (If you could even return it anymore) it just sits in the garage. I'm looking for a 2013 asa easton. Looking to trade first but since I'm willing to sale I will say $150 shipped obo. Pm is best.
  15. BR3WKR3W

LTB 28oz Easton Wegman 2013

Let me know if any of you guys are getting rid of this bat. Paypal ready.
  16. BR3WKR3W

Tourney in Camarillo,ca

Does anyone know of any tourney in Camarillo,CA labor day weekend?? Any info would be helpful. Thanks
  17. BR3WKR3W

Pitchers!!!!

Do any of you guys wear shin guards? If so what kind? I was thinking some hockey ones but i bought some and they were huge and i couldnt wear them and play. Then a friend said motocross ones. Just some input if you guys wear any of not. Thanks
  18. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade niw scx 2 ri

I have a niw 28oz Easton Scx2 RI I'm looking to get rid of. Either trade for another easton bat or 12.75-13.5in glove. Lmk what you have. $100 OBO
  19. BR3WKR3W

For Sale OG Ultra

I have a 26oz OG Ultra with about 75-100 swings on it. Send me # or email for pics. SOLD
  20. BR3WKR3W

For Sale/Trade 1 asa 1 usssa

27oz Easton SCN12bh returnable but no receipt. I would guess 300 swings. No cracks, webbing, end cap seperation. SOLD 27oz Miken Viper 12 returnable but no receipt. I would guess about 200 swings. No cracks, webbing, or end cap separation. $75 obo Trades would be for Easton bats or 12.75-13.5"...