Search results

1. kick1in

Price Check 26.5 asa jh 454

Bat has about 150 swings on it. Comes with receipt. Just don't play enough ASA to keep it.
  2. kick1in

For Sale 5 on the block 1 ASA, 2 NSA & 2 Utrip

26oz salvo SOLD $100 27oz B1 2nd batch $100 o.b.o passed compression test in July. Sitting in closet since. 27oz scn15bh SOLD 27oz scn18 2012.5 with NEW utrip stamp SOLD 28oz Bal. catty...
  3. kick1in

LTB Bass pinky

Looking for a couple old style Bass Pinky's. 26 or 27 oz.
  4. kick1in

Price Check 28oz. Yellow catty, NIW. WR

Looking to see what these are worth? Has the "X" in the endcap.
  5. kick1in

Looking for a company to take over our yearly orders

We are dropping our old company due to issues with delivery and internal communication. Need to be accurate on your delivery dates!! Give or take a few days is fine.
  6. kick1in

Any Go Pro on Pitching helmet?

Is there a rule in any association saying I can't do this?
  7. kick1in

For Trade 26BA OG AV minty

TRADED Trading my AV for a Virusfp in 33/25 or 34/26. This thing is still shiny, just not feeling it and really like the fp bat.
  8. kick1in

L.A. Combatants.. Need some BP!!!

I fly out to the Wilmington area for work sunday. I will be there for 3 weeks then back in the Carson area at the 1st of the month. Lookin to take some bp and throw a little bit if not play a little. Never been to the area so gonna be lost.
  9. kick1in

For Sale OG AV 26oz. BA

$275 obo. Less then 100 swings. Hate to but have to. Will also ad my 27fl Combatant as a package deal!!! No webbing
  10. kick1in

Price Check 26oz. OG AV

I looked around and just seeing what they are going for now? Got on that is still shinny and needs to be broke in. HH or AV Tom around to help out with a price on this? [/IMG][/IMG] [/IMG]
  11. kick1in

For Sale 2 Combats, 2 Bass $320 all of them.

SOLD FOR ASKING!! I was getting the tree out and forgot I had these. 3 27oz. and the Bass pinky is a 26. $320 for all 4 to your door. I just want them gone since I'm not playing anymore. SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE!!
  12. kick1in

For Sale Retiring from playing bat sale!

27 Juiced $140 26 Cartel $180SOLD for asking price! 26 pinky $130 27 pinky $140SOLD $120 27 D S $160 26 Synergy $110SOLD $95
  13. kick1in

GTG Dizzle5

Great guy to deal with! I bought a bat and he shipped fast
  14. kick1in

Greg and Elite, Great job!

I would like to thank Greg from Elite for getting me some nice jerseys and getting to the bottom of the bigj drama. We ended up playing Coop and his warehouse crew in the championship game. We got lots of compliments for the uni's and will work with the Elite guys again on future orders. Thanks...
  15. kick1in

LTB HTC EVO for Sprint

I would like to buy or trade for an HTC EVO for sprint. Anyone have the hookup on these?
  16. kick1in

GTG jmh06

Sold him a couple bats and had no problems with him on the transaction. Paid fast and would deal again.
  17. kick1in

GTG Rosko18 ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Big thanks and this guy went above and beyond to help board bro's out and recoop some dough. I would buy and sale to this guy anytime!!!
  18. kick1in

Not GTG Bigj22 don't even think about it!!

We put a team together for the major in February. 2 weeks before we asked about our jersey's and they hadnt been printed yet. We also found out that we didn't have our entry fee paid and had to cancel the jerseys. This guy never called to confirm that our entry was taken care of. He said he read...
  19. kick1in

For Sale/Trade 4 out the door sale!!

Looking to let these 4 go to a good home. NIW DS 27oz. SOLD Virus Plague 27FL, "C" endcap and NOT the XR-17 frame. $100 obo. JM26 wood, 26FL maybe 25 swings. $100 obo.SOLD 26fl AVR, NR. Less then 50 swings SOLD I just don't use these bats.
  20. kick1in

For Sale/Trade SCN10BH 26oz

Returnable but no papers, 100 to 200 hits. Just not my thing. Selling for $100 No rattles and still in great shape. Easton is just not for me.