Search results

1. xxomegawpnxx

LTB 27oz Freak 98

Took 2 years off this site and off softball in general. Bought two sticks off here (f98 and recoil) and had a great experience. I am looking for something around $100 (glad the prices came down). Thanks!
  2. xxomegawpnxx

Need coed team South Carolina

Just moved down here from Michigan. Have played mainly coed, mens E and some D ball. If anyone knows where to look for a team please let me know. mainly looking for coed. Thanks in advance! Eddie
  3. xxomegawpnxx

LTB Tomlinsons jersey

Need a Tomlinson away jersey. PM me please.
  4. xxomegawpnxx

LTB Detroit Tigers tickets

Looking to take my fiance to a game since she's never been. Let me know if you have any :) pm's preferred.
  5. xxomegawpnxx

LTB Vinyl Decals

I am making a few custom beer pong tables and need to throw on some U of M decals to save me from having to paint them on. I need a 18"x13" yellow Michigan logo, and two 8" blue helmets. Let me know if anyone can help me out!
  6. xxomegawpnxx

Cleats question

So recently my ankles have been destroyed after playing a double header. I'm going to try some new cleats or whatever the kids call them these days. What brand should I look into? Thanks in advance. Trolls welcome :)
  7. xxomegawpnxx

LTB 27oz NRG 500

Shoot me a PM cash in hand. Looking for one broken in, I'm not a masher so breaking one isn't really a worry.
  8. xxomegawpnxx

Sharp Athletcis

Has anyone ever dealt with this company? My team is having multiple issues which I could elaborate on if needed but first I would like to consult with someone familiar with the company/owner. Long story short $650 later with no jerseys after 5 months.
  9. xxomegawpnxx

LTB Louisville Genesis SB34

26oz maroon in color. PST me please.
  10. xxomegawpnxx

Verizon Phone

Wife's phone broke. LG ENV3 sucks horribly. 5 down. onto the next phone. PM me with some pics/prices.
  11. xxomegawpnxx

GTG kdog3b55 IS gtg

Item was perfectly described. Amazing communication.
  12. xxomegawpnxx

"I struck out in slowpitch softball"

Looking to find one of these shirts, In medium of course. Anyone know where they could be sold? Tried searching (sorry joker).
  13. xxomegawpnxx

GTG bmurph GTG!

Straight trade, my 26oz asa recoil for his 28oz F98. trade couldn't have went any smoother. we both shipped same day, bats arrived 2 days later :)
  14. xxomegawpnxx

local deal

I AM SELLING 2 BATS FOR 1. FIRST IS A ORANGE CRUSH THAT IS 27OZ AND A MIKEN RED RECOIL BALANCED. 28OZ THEY BOTH ARE BROKEN IN WITH ABOUT 200 SWINGS ON EACH. NEITHER BAT IS SHAVED OR DOCTORED IN ANY WAY. PLEASE CALL ME AT 734-560-9300 TO GET MORE INFO IF NEEDED. THANK YOU So i asked for a...
  15. xxomegawpnxx

For Trade 26.6oz asa recoil 180

bat traded tp bmurphy 26.6 oz ASA recoil. Used on a coed rec team for summer league. Swings too light. All stamps visible.Serial # 8188XXXXX. Nothing wrong with bat, period. Looking for 28oz F98, SSR2 may add cash if bats in good shape
  16. xxomegawpnxx

For Trade 26.6oz asa recoil 180

Bat traded to Bmurphy 26.6 oz ASA recoil. Used on a coed rec team for summer league. Swings too light. All stamps visible.Serial # 8188XXXXX. Nothing wrong with bat, period. Looking for 28oz F98, SSR2 may add cash if bats in good shape
  17. xxomegawpnxx

oakley straight jacket

These: http://www.oakley.com/pd/5240/17675
  18. xxomegawpnxx

undefeated

Played in a mens D league today, well technically no one played since the Aholes on the other team didn't show. Not one damn guy. Guest I'll retire 1-0 and call it a career....btw is that a **** move for an entire team to no show and not call ahead? Not like they're a scrub team, they're in 1st...
  19. xxomegawpnxx

ASA courtesy runner

Little curious about this situation. Our pitcher who bats 3rd has a pulled hammy, It's the first inning, I get in to score 2nd batter is on 3 and pitcher gets walked. He asks for a courtesy runner so since im the only guy who batter I run out to take the place. Ump says he has to run since there...
  20. xxomegawpnxx

asa recoil batch #'s

Just doing a little testing and if you have time i would like to take down a few numbers. I have a a recoil that stand out to me, not because it's good but because its serial # is a much higher than my others. Also i meant serial #'s in the title. Im just that dumb.