Search results

1. sbfreak5

For Sale/Trade Mint Mizuno Global Elite 11.5 GGE51AXH

I bought this for my son a month ago but he just doesn't like the feel of it. We started to break it in but the glove is still firm and needs lots of work. It's seen several hours of couch catch and about 5-6 session of outdoor catch. No oils or conditioners have been applied to the glove. I'm...
  2. sbfreak5

LTB Disneyland tickets

I'm looking to take my fiancé to Disneyland 5/20-5/21 and looking to 2- 2 day park hopper tickets or 2- 2day - 1 park per day tickets. Shoot me a message if you have anything for sale. Thanks
  3. sbfreak5

For Sale Mizuno GGE70 GAR 12.75inch

Up for sale is a Brand New Mizuno GGE70 GAR 12.75 inch glove. Has not seen a ball at all. Colorway is Navy/Cream even though it might look black in the pictures. Selling for $155.00 shipped.
  4. sbfreak5

For Sale iPad Mini 1st Gen

Selling my iPad mini. Has a small hairline crack on the bottom right (see picture) and one small nick on back left (see picture). Other then that iPad works great and makes a great device for a kid. I mostly used it to run my game changer app at baseball games. Selling for $110 shipped.
  5. sbfreak5

For Sale Amazon Echo

Selling a new Amazon echo that my GF won at her work. Never been opened and ready to ship. Price is $130..shipped.
  6. sbfreak5

For Sale Several Hig End baseball bats

Up for sale are my son's bats that he used this past season. All prices are shipped with payment sent via paypal. All bats are returnable with no receipt. 1) DeMarini CF8 29/17. Hardly used and in near new condition. Light scratches from dirt fields. $150 shipped 2) DeMarini Voodoo Overlord...
  7. sbfreak5

For Sale Elite Jerseys, pants and Combat Roller

I have stopped playing softball and am selling the last of my uniforms and roller bag. Prices are shipped except for the bag. Any questions just feel free to message me. Would do a package deal on all jerseys and pants for $65 shipped. Elite Jersey Size Medium (fits like a large) worn a few...
  8. sbfreak5

For Sale 26oz ST100H

Up for sale is my 26oz ST100H. OG grip still on it.... Returnable with no reciept. Has some ground scratches and a little end cap wear. 2nd owner of this bat and only put 200-300 swings on it. Previous owner has 400-500 swings on it. Date code is 11/11....Selling for $250.00 shipped via PayPal...
  9. sbfreak5

For Sale 2015 26oz Z2000 balanced

Selling my 26oz Balanced Z2000. 200-300 hits with OG grip still on it. Comes with reciept from SBF store. Selling for $125.00 shipped via PayPal gift. SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE.......
  10. sbfreak5

For Sale Rawlings Pro302CVDM

Up for sale is my mint Rawlings Pro 302CVDM 12.75 inch glove. It was seldom used for the better part of two months. Still stiff and not fully broken in. Always used two in the pinky when used. Comes with a Rawlings wrist strap and a Rawlings box for storage. Selling for $150.00 shipped via...
  11. sbfreak5

LTB Verizon iphone 5s needed!!!!!

Looking to buy an iPhone 5s for Verizon. Any GB will do, prefer black but will consider other colors. Pm me if you have one for sale.
  12. sbfreak5

For Sale Mizuno GMP700BK

Up for sale is my hardly used GMP700BK. I bought this a few months ago but never really used it. Started the break in process with two in the pinky. Glove is still stiff and lays open when its on its side. Glove will come with a Mizuno Glove bag and an H-Web that I was going to use to convert...
  13. sbfreak5

For Sale/Trade 27oz ST100

Up for sale is my 27oz st100. Bat has 700-800 hits and is game ready and still going strong. Does have some paint chipping. Fully returnable with no receipt. Selling for $200.00 shipped. Only trades that I would consider are: Verizon iPhone 5 or 5S 26oz ST100H DeMarini Black Ops Roller Bag
  14. sbfreak5

For Sale Samsung Galaxy S4 white AT&T

Upgraded my mom's phone and am selling her old Samsung Galaxy S4 16gb white. Has been used for the last year and a half and does show some signs of wear. I took pictures as best I could of the wear on the phone. Mostly, it is on silver trim around the phone. The screen is flawless and phone will...
  15. sbfreak5

For Sale 2015 Z2000 26oz

Selling my hardly used Z2000 26oz balanced. Bat will come with a receipt from SBF. Used in BP only and has about 150 swings. Selling for $190.00 shipped OBO Would consider trading for: 26oz ST100H plus cash on my end 26.5 Future plus cash on my end 26/27oz CL22 26oz EL OG Z2000
  16. sbfreak5

For Sale/Trade 28/16 Combat Portent 2 1/4 inch little league bat

Got this back as a replacement bat for my son but he has outgrown it. It is a no return and had zero swings as you can see. Looking to sell for $80.00 shipped via paypal gift. Also looking to trade for the following... Cash can be added to even out any deal. SOLD!!!!!!!! Elite Shorts size...
  17. sbfreak5

For Sale/Trade Rawlings PRO303-6JB 12.75 MINTY!!!!

Just picked this up from a local sports store as I prep for coming out of retirement. Being gone from the game for almost a year I thought this glove would do the trick for me... Well it's a little big for me (been coaching baseball for the last year and got used to those smaller gloves) and I...
  18. sbfreak5

For Sale 2014 Easton S1 28/16 Little League Bat

My son won this bat through our little league but is already using the MAKO and the XL1 so this bat wont get any love. Its the new 2014 Easton S1 model YB14S1 28/16. The bat is a little league 2 1/4 inch bat with the new Utrip Stamp. Selling this so I can buy him some new catchers gear. It is...
  19. sbfreak5

For Sale Nike Air Max 2014, MLB SF Giants Majestic Hoodie

Nike Air Max 2014 size 10. Bought these to wear for when I am coaching my son's team but they are a little wide for me. The have been worn 1 time and are still in brand new condition. They are grey with orange, the air bubble om the bottom fades from light red to orange towards the back. They...
  20. sbfreak5

LTB Trainers or turfs

I am looking to buy a pair of Nike Lunar Pregame MVP or Reebok Cooperstown Turf Trainer in size 10.5. They must be black/orange and in near new shape. I have paypal ready!!