Search results

1. B

Smash ops shelf

Does anyone know these dimensions? I would like to know as well.
  2. B

Price Check NIW NR 2018 Resmondo

Man, all I’ve heard is good things. I guess I will have to take the wrapper off and take it for a spin.
  3. B

Miken freak championship roller shelf

Anyone?
  4. B

Right on. Thank you. It is a 27.5
  5. B

I have a NIW NR 2018 Easton Resmondo as a return for my Helmer. Just not a fan of the bat. What would be a good price for this? Thank you for the help.
  6. B

Miken freak championship roller shelf

Does anyone have the plans for 2018 championship bag?
  7. B

For Sale/Trade 2013 Worth Legit Balanced 30oz NOW

NR 30 oz EST XL?
  8. B

BP bat 12.5 xl

The boombah boss is a good one to look in to and can be had at a pretty reasonable price. The couple I have are tanks.
  9. B

2019 Worth EST Hybrid

Pm sent bro.
  10. B

For Sale Few sticks 27/28

bump for you. wish you were looking for trades on the 12. been wanting to check one out
  11. B

For Sale The Firm 27oz

Coming to South Texas
  12. B

Fab14

Well, if anyone has a 27.5 or 28.5 they would like to trade for a bubba club let me know. The 27 oz bubba club did not fit me at all.
  13. B

Fab14

Thank you sir. I appreciate the feedback.
  14. B

Fab14

Have not seen much traffic on here about the Fab14. Was this bat not as popular as some of the other new fireflex eastons?
  15. B

Bubba Club

I have a 28 and a 27 bubba club. Love the 28 oz, but cant stand the 27. Really haven't figured out why yet, maybe the EL. I'll swing it 5-7 times in bp then just put it down. Just not fun to hit for me compared to the 28. It will be up on the trade block soon.
  16. B

Bat Bag With Built In Cooler

Thank you sirs
  17. B

Bat Bag With Built In Cooler

I realize that this is a very old thread, but are there any newer options for bat bags with built in coolers?
  18. B

For Sale Bubba Club 27OZ

Coming south
  19. B

For Sale 2018 JASON BRANCH

Pm sent