Search results

1. bubbab95

GTG jared72003 is GTG

Fast payment and great communication, don't hesitate to deal with this gtg bro.
  2. bubbab95

GTG BigLee33 is GTG

Fast payment, good communication...gtg guy here.
  3. bubbab95

For Sale SRV3, Booger, 11 Ressy Mutant

All bats are returnable no receipt. Hate to sell but I need cash, prices are obo shipped usps priority with dc #, add the fees if you dont want to gift. A trade would have to blow me away and be in my favor mainly looking to sell. 26 oz SRV3- Absolutely spitting fire right now, I would say...
  4. bubbab95

GTG asaunan is GTG

New member, shipped first, shipped fast, bat was as described. Great transaction!
  5. bubbab95

For Trade 2011 Ressy Mutant NOW

Returnable no receipt, just got this in a trade and it feels to heavy for me with the end load, wouldn't mind trading for a 26/27 in same bat but will consider all trades.
  6. bubbab95

LTB omaha softball bat

Prefer 27oz lmk what ya got
  7. bubbab95

GTG amaldo01

amaldo01 is GTG fast shipping and bat as described!
  8. bubbab95

LTB May120 Booger

26 or 27 nr is fine lmk what u got.
  9. bubbab95

LTB ASA Church league team bat

Looking for something around the $125 area in 27oz, would prefer balanced but would entertain all offers, thanks.
  10. bubbab95

GTG superman_13 = Very GTG!

Completed a trade with him and everything went smooth, fast shipping, do not hesitate to deal with this guy!
  11. bubbab95

Adult Baseball Bat...

Need a -3 adult league bat. I don't know alot about what's the best and worst as I am new to adult baseball, any help would be appreciated. I am looking for something middle of the road and up with some good pop. Thanks.
  12. bubbab95

GTG Beetle is GTG

Just did a trade with him, got bat in 2 days with great communication...gtg guy right here!
  13. bubbab95

For Trade CF3 for SRV3, SCN5, SCN7, SCN9 or......

Whatever else you have that I am looking to try out. It's 33/25 returnable and MINT, not the 100-200 swings "mint" that I have seen on here, it's the "not a scratch or mark on it" mint. I am looking for 26 or 27 oz ASA only bats. Thanks, Bubba Can get pics up if and when I get some...
  14. bubbab95

For Trade Demarini CF3 for SRV3

I have a mint 33/25 CF3 that I am looking to trade for a srv3 in 26 or 27 oz. Can add cash if needed....would also consider scn5, 7 or 9 in same weights. I can dust off the camera and get pics if and when I get some serious inquiries. Thanks, Bubba
  15. bubbab95

GTG JCA0727 = Very GTG

Fast payment, easy to deal with, don't hesitate to deal with this gtg bro!
  16. bubbab95

GTG Gateway Man = GTG

Fast shipping and great price, thanks again!
  17. bubbab95

GTG RiddleSoftball2 = GTG

Good guy to deal with here, but most of you probably already knew that! :)
  18. bubbab95

GTG epicbp = GTG

Very fast payment and great to deal with! Enjoy that extended!
  19. bubbab95

GTG Camnew = GTG

Fast shipping on a smooth trade deal, enjoy that Vector bro!!!
  20. bubbab95

GTG ere4mado = GTG

Very smooth transaction, pleasure to do business with!