Search results

1. G

For Sale Scotty Cameron California Sonoma Putter 33" RH

Up for sale is my Scotty Cameron California Sonoma putter RH 33" with original headcover. Putter is in great shape and never mistreated with no imperfections. Asking $210 obo as Paypal gift. Putter can be shipped right away. http://i68.tinypic.com/348obao.jpg http://i63.tinypic.com/2yv02e9.jpg...
  2. G

LTB Turfs size 10

Ltb some turfs size 10. Looking to be new or in pretty good used shape. Pretty flexible on brand but seeing if anyone is looking to unload some turfs before buying a new pair.
  3. G

Price Check Worth Resmondo 454 ASA

Looking for a price check on Worth Resmondo 454 ASA SBRBBA 26oz. Bat has 200-300 swings and no issues. No rattle, end cap wear or webbing. Thanks
  4. G

For Sale Easton OG Flex 26oz

I have an og easton flex weight 26 ounces that i am selling. I no longer use it and selling for $175 shipped as paypal gift obo. It has some end cap wear and normal ground wear. These do not affect the bats performance at all and the bat is HOT and needs to get used in a new home. I can send...
  5. G

For Sale Boombah Ultimate Thick Stripe 36WxLong

I have a pair of of boombah ultimate thick stripe in grey/red/blue colorway in a size 36 waist. I bought these are they didnt fit after i wore them one time. No rips, holes or stains. Asking $25 shipped as a paypal gift obo. Can text pictures if interested.
  6. G

For Sale Jordan XI Bred 10.5 New in Box Minty

I have a pair of Jordan XI Breds size 10.5 that are brand new in box and yet to even be tried on. Bought these the day they were released and have been sitting in the box under my bed ever since. Asking price of $325 obo shipped as a paypal gift. Can send more pictures upon request...
  7. G

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS27T2T 12.75 RHT

I have a Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS27T2T 12.75 barely used that I am looking to unload. I have played about 2 rounds of catch with this glove and is in perfect condition. It is practically brand new still. Absolutely nothing wrong with this glove and can use a new home to find the field. Asking...
  8. G

For Sale Boombah Maxed 38w X Long Grey/Navy/Orange

I have a pair of Boombah maxed in grey navy and orange colorway. They have barely been worn and are just too big for me. They are size 38 waist with a long inseam. They have no stains, holes or rips. Asking price is $30 shipped via paypal obo...
  9. G

Price Check Easton Synergy SCN18BH

I have a SCN18BH in great shape. about 250 hits with no rattle, cracks, webbing or dents. Don't quite know what it is worth so if someone could help, be greatly appreciated.
  10. G

LTB Worth Mutant JH ASA

i am looking for a worth mutant jeff hall asa red/yellow bat. i am looking for a 26.5 oz in the bat and if anyone has one for sale or trade, i am interested. let me know what's out there and see if i can get one for the upcoming season. thanks
  11. G

For Sale Ping Rapture V2 Driver 9* Stiff RH

Up for sale is a used ping rapture v2 driver with a stiff shaft and 9* head. It has a black/white golf pride multi compound grip still in excellent condition. Has the stock ping tfc 939 shaft. The club has one sky mark on the top of the club but does not affect play one bit. The headcover is...
  12. G

For Sale TPX Pro Flare FL1300SS 13 Inch Silver Slugger Series

I am selling my TPX Pro Flare Silver Slugger series 13" glove with trapeze web FL1300SS . Glove is slightly used and isn't all the way broken in yet. I have only played catch with it a few times. It is in perfect condition and a 9/10. If you want pictures, let me know. Asking price is $140 obo...
  13. G

For Sale/Trade Jordan v olive 11

i am selling my jordan collection and the first to go are my jordan v size 11 in the olive green/orange colorway. they are 100000% authentic. they have been worn about 5 times all indoors, to play bball. have not seen any outside cement or gravel or dirt. if you would like pics, pm me your cell...