Search results

1. BigRB

Wilson "Glove Day Series"???

Anybody have any info on these? Are they PI's? Description makes it seem like it, no? The A2000® Glove Day Series gloves traveled throughout Florida and Arizona to big league camps this spring. All these models were hand-molded and shaped for the best talent in the game by Glove Master...
  2. BigRB

Glove Wrap and Snowman thingy

Guys, hoping somebody can help me find a totally random item- I used to have a glove wrap and plastic ball thingy to help shape the glove and preserve its shape...i can find a few online, but not the one I used to have (my kid lost it) . The one i had had a red wrap that was in a figure 8...
  3. BigRB

Any deals on a trout out there?

Looking for an XMas present for my oldest, he's a burgeoning glove ho, too...he's converting to OF this season, and Trout is his favorite player, so figured I would try to pick him up one of the game day gloves...tjightbi saw them in the $200's not too long ago,but can't seem to find any below...
  4. BigRB

Wilson Sept 19th announcement

Anybody else get an email yesteeday from Wilson about a big announcement coming today? Anybody have any details? Looked like a bunch of PI or spring training gloves in the picture on the email..
  5. BigRB

For Sale Half dozen, check that, TEN SB12 softballs $32 SOLD!!

NIW, extras from league rainouts... $32 shipped USPS F&F or add 3% for fees..thx for looking
  6. BigRB

For Sale (SOLD) Used A2000 ASO $60 (price drop)

Black, A2000 ASO with the finger hood removed...12in, but plays very deep...glove's used, but still has a lot of life in it...was planning on doing a web swap on it for my son, but he wanted something different...$60 F&F (dropped from 70)or add 3% for fees, would possibly swap for an EL3 in...
  7. BigRB

For Sale NWT Custom(?) OT/Royal/red 1786 . $175 SOLD!!!

NWT 1786 in a unique colorway...got this one in a raffle from a shop that did their own batch of 1786's but its just not for me...too small, and a bit too flashy for me...and waaaaaay to nice for either of my boys... $175 F&F or add 3% for fees...would consider trade for an EL3, Saddle tan or...
  8. BigRB

For Sale Small Batch #15 12.75 RHT $250

Glove just isn't for me, NWT, just looking to get what I spent on it $250 shipped priority mail, F&F or add 3% for fees...only potential trades would be for Saddle Tan or Blonde 1799, Saddle Tan EL3, or Pro Stock A2000 XL with index finger extension....
  9. BigRB

For Sale Moving some Metal...White Steel, Ritch's, PST

SOLD!!!! as package deal... ALL 3 GONE... Looking to sell some underused metals... 1) Demarini White Steel 28 oz, no dents, great condition..grip swapped for a lizard skin $150 OBO 2) Louisville Ritch's Superior CU31, 28 oz...another one in great shape, grip replaced, and the old tape...
  10. BigRB

For Sale Novak Custom Mesh Mod Trap $50

Barely used, got it a few years back...Black/red/grey Mod trap with grey mesh back...does have name embroidered on thumb...nice glove, I just couldn't get used to the shape of it, I like a more bowl shaped glove, this is more long/narrow...never gamed, still plenty of life left in her... $50 OBO
  11. BigRB

For Sale Retail Wilson A2000 1799-B

Relaced in wilson yellow lace (except for palm)... used but loved :) broken in traditional, not floppy at all...looking for $130 OBO
  12. BigRB

oops, I bought another glove...

:bigok: Have an affinity for A2000's with the pro-sleeve and the extended finger pad...saw this black ASO 12" listed for 99, ( 272246414284) shot him an offer of 85, and low and behold, guy took the offer...can't wait to see this one, hoping she's in decent shape...thinking of a black/yellow...
  13. BigRB

LTB trying to track down F375

Looking to pick up an f375...any out there?
  14. BigRB

Web swap on a A2000 XL

Just picked up an A2000 XL, was thinking of swapping the web for an H web, but not sure if that'll work? has anybody done a swap on a XL? what other type of web may work? Had eyes on the H so it could be kinda like a TF21, but not sure if the holes will work out...
  15. BigRB

Heel Pad for a a1k Dp15

Whats the easiest way to add some padding to the heel of my kid's Dp15? There's like nothing there, and he's a little baby, complaining that he keeps getting hurt when the ball comes near the heal of the glove....don't want to go too thick, but when I felt it, it was actually really thin in the...
  16. BigRB

Welcome to the Family

Was hemming and hawing between a Rawling custom and Wilson...went for the rawlings, and I'm very impressed...Just got this beauty in the mail today...5 weeks from order being placed to the glove being on my hand... 12 1/4 Pro 1000H, Jtan throughout, with dark tan (jtan k ) laces, and split...
  17. BigRB

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Pro TT2 tulowitski

Testing the waters on this TT2...i know they are pretty popular in some circles, but I just didnt like the pattern she's slighyly used, but not even close to being broken in...oil stain and small scuff in pocket, little bit of a stain on the one finger, and the lining does show some wear...I...
  18. BigRB

price check- Rawlings TT2

Picked this up last winter as an impulse buy....doesnt really fit my needs and she's too nice to sit around my house...has some use, but still very stiff and sits open on its side...small oil stain in palm, and some wear in hand stall, but otherwise beautiful...had some interest in deals, but...
  19. BigRB

Wilson Finger Extension

Wasn't sure how I would feel about the index finger extension on the B2 i picked up recently, but I LOVE it! Was looking to pick up another glove with the same extension, but looks like there aren't many? Question is- what retail gloves came with this? And if order a custom wilson with the...
  20. BigRB

Wilson I Web Web sizes

Just picked a 12 inch, PI B2 thats had a swap to an I web...love the glove, but to me, the I web seems a little narrow...thinking of swapping it our for a wider one, but not sure of the dimensions of nay of the other Wilson I webs...would like to stick to wilson to keep the continuity, but think...