Search results

1. jsam21238

Catchers Mitt repair

So who does the glove repair work? I need a relace and some adjustments on the thumb padding of my catchers mitt. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. jsam21238

A2K Conform?

I believe Randy Choate from the Cardinals is wearing an A2K Conform, with the dial on wrist. Anyone know about that glove.
  3. jsam21238

baseball help

I was wondering if any of the mizuno guys could get deals on their fungos. I need at least one as I'm getting back into coaching high school baseball this year.
  4. jsam21238

LTTF RHT a2000/a2k 1787

Have a 27oz maxload Miken revex returnable, no paperwork up for trade for a minty 1787. Please pm for offers
  5. jsam21238

USSSA ball thrown OOP

Ok just for clarification, in USSSA is the award for a ball thrown out of play include the retouch for a tag? R1 returning to 1b to retouch after caught fly ball when the ball went out of play. Had an umpire in Little Rock tell me that this weekend.
  6. jsam21238

Busch/Pepsi Classic

So who all is playing this year and what divisions?
  7. jsam21238

For Sale 27oz el utrip z2000

27oz endload utrip z2000 qc#211 less than 300 swings returnable no paperwork looking for $230 shipped gifted or you pay fees
  8. jsam21238

Berkman to Rangers

It is being reported that Lance Berkman is off to the Texas Rangers on a 1 year deal for $10-11 million with a vesting option for a 2nd year. Guess not having to pay Josh Hamilton and his team of shrinks opened up some payroll to throw away. I love Lance but damn his knees are shot
  9. jsam21238

St. Louis Adrenaline Trivia Night 2-8-13

St.Louis Adrenaline's Trivia Night When: Friday Feb 8th 2013. Doors at 6, Trivia at 7 Where: Maryland Heights Community Center.*2344 McKelvey Road Maryland Heights, Mo Cost: $200 a table... maximum 10 per table. Beer will be supplied There will be a 50/50 raffle along with a Booze Bucket...
  10. jsam21238

For Sale/Trade EVO for Sprint w/extras

I have a white HTC Evo for sale or trade. The phone is in perfect working order. It will come with a white hard case, extended life battery with black door, and a black silicone case for the phone when extended battery is in use. I will sell it all for $120 gifted and shipped. Will trade for a...
  11. jsam21238

dudley hycon cover difference

What is the performance difference between the synthetic and composite covers?
  12. jsam21238

NSA Player Registration

It is super super easy and took me all of 30 seconds... The link is below. http://www.playnsa.com/player/PlayerNumberRegistration.aspx
  13. jsam21238

LTB white or black lacrosse helmet

Looking for a Cascade Pro 7. I have a big dome and this is the only helmet I've tried that fits well. I also have trade bait. Check my sig.
  14. jsam21238

Rate My Team 1

Picked 3rd, 12 team snake draft with keepers starting after the 4th round *denotes starters QB: Romo*, Luck WR: Cruz*, Nelson*, Bowe*, Crabtree, S. Moss RB: R. Rice(1st rd)*, F. Jackson(keeper from last year)*, B. Wells*, Ingram, R. Hillman(last pick) TE: Celek* K: Gostkowski* D: Jets*, Lions
  15. jsam21238

rolling superpack question

Does anyone know if or where you could get shoulder straps added onto this bag or any duffel style bag?
  16. jsam21238

Other regrets in umpiring

I got to thinking tonight... What are your biggest regrets you have in umpiring? Mine would be not going to Pro School when I had the chance. It is one of the biggest regrets I will have in my life.
  17. jsam21238

Richardson Hat quote

any richardson reps that can give me a quote on an order... please pm me for the details
  18. jsam21238

For Sale/Trade SCN17BH new stamp 27oz

27 oz with paperwork and returnable x2 . Reciept dated April 11th. Around 300 hits and a few scratches. Pm for pics. Looking for a new stamp 27oz scn20bw or scn18bh. NR old stamps would be 2 for 1 or $150 shipped.also would take 2 27oz mizuno crazes utrip
  19. jsam21238

WCA has your shirts for World

Hey guys! It's Justin from West Coast Athletics. It is getting to that time of year when you need to start thinking about the postseason tournaments. Don't let your team be at a disadvantage because you don't have matching jerseys. Let West Coast Athletics take care of you. For $40 each, we...
  20. jsam21238

For Sale Scn18BH 27oz

Has 400-500 hits on it. No rattles no cracks. Returnable without paper work. BAT SOLD